MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2006, 02:51 PM   #1
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Lets talk U.S. flag burning

flagburn
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lets Talk : Company Bonuses..... Solracer Off Topic 202 12-28-2011 10:54 AM
LSU Flag Burning Today Snoogyns848 The Circus 98 05-13-2011 11:42 AM
so lets talk BOATS Azylum Off Topic 74 10-25-2010 02:12 PM
Lets Talk Jackets viper3ez Gear Talk 44 06-24-2010 11:59 PM
lets talk : BACKPACKS GAU-8 Off Topic 4 01-30-2010 07:14 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2006, 02:52 PM   #2
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






loyaltytest
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 02:55 PM   #3
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









those look like some pamphlets the nazis would hand out to young children
and 1984 was good. don't make me go get it out of the bookshelf and start preachin
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:04 PM   #4
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






^ strike 2
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:05 PM   #5
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









:laughing6
come on man, it's all in good fun
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:10 PM   #6
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









nothing i say today can ever be held against me or mentioned in the near future
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:12 PM   #7
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
:laughing6
come on man, it's all in good fun
sure, I'm not gonna hurt you for anything, I know to you its all in fun.
but then again, thats whats wrong with the world, half ,probably more of the protestors this weekend are there because "its all in fun" or however you say that in spanish.
most dont seriously think about the consequences and the direction our country is going. thats really the problem, is that our society allows this to continue thinking "its not a big deal, whats gonna happen, then before you know it, our rights we fought for as a country are handed away with ease to illegals, in fact, THEY GET MORE RIGHTS AND PRIVELEDGES THAN THE US CITIZENS GET.
and thats happening now, not something that may happen. its real and its a serious problem.
nothing funny about it.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:12 PM   #8
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
nothing i say today can ever be held against me or mentioned in the near future
only 'cause your agent orange
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:16 PM   #9
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









i've already talked about it so much though, i'm just sick of it right now. the kids are out of school making fools of themselves, everyone knows it. everything's crazy. sometimes that's the best time for humor
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:28 PM   #10
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
sure, I'm not gonna hurt you for anything, I know to you its all in fun.
thanks:confused1
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:36 PM   #11
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
i've already talked about it so much though, i'm just sick of it right now. the kids are out of school making fools of themselves, everyone knows it. everything's crazy. sometimes that's the best time for humor
difference between you and I is that I'm sick about it as well as sick of it.
we can't just sit and say ho-hum.

good place to start:
http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/tlo/house/house.htm
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 06:00 PM   #12
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.
 
hotcknstrips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 15,696

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR









ho-hum.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
I am going to kiss your my friend!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:20 PM   #13
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake
 
B.S. Motorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: S.E. all by my self
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,788


Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750









yep a few more weeks and yall may start thinking like me....

I say get rid of thm no dont kill them but send them ALL home every single one of them they wanna pull some like this send them home. Then close the gates to mexico. Some say its not a simple destion but in all honesty it is whats hard about it. You come here you burn our flags break our laws and everything elcs i dont feel like typing out **** them send them home
__________________
____________________________________


morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:35 PM   #14
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"
 
Slvr04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 512

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 Busa




Member Garage





So....is it ok then to burn the german flag? Or the flag? So if we can have no opinion if we burn a flag then i guess the us military should have no opinion as we burned the bodys with the flag draped over them. Should all be a criminal offense on only an offense as it suits the needs of the masses? Although I personally could care less if somone burns any flag as long as it is theirs to burn. I should be able to dispose of any material possesion that i OWN ( as in I bought it ) in any way that i see fit.


Let the flame begin
__________________
06 Hayabusa
Slvr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:36 PM   #15
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"
 
Slvr04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 512

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 Busa




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
loyaltytest


No Im not a communist however it does nothing for me either way.
__________________
06 Hayabusa
Slvr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:49 PM   #16
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake
 
B.S. Motorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: S.E. all by my self
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,788


Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750









So do you have no pride in your country man...I meen dude.
__________________
____________________________________


morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:58 PM   #17
Princess
MH's ex fake mod
 
Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,982

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti







Send a message via AIM to Princess
No , it's your flag. I think it deserves a little more respect than that.

BTW, **** em all, send them home.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 08:02 PM   #18
TooBuku
Dumb Gook
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: SW
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,433












Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
ppl who get angry over someone burning a flag, weather it be ours or not, is an idiot.
__________________
Team BLT.
TooBuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 08:17 PM   #19
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr04
So....is it ok then to burn the german flag? Or the flag? So if we can have no opinion if we burn a flag then i guess the us military should have no opinion as we burned the bodys with the flag draped over them. Should all be a criminal offense on only an offense as it suits the needs of the masses? Although I personally could care less if somone burns any flag as long as it is theirs to burn. I should be able to dispose of any material possesion that i OWN ( as in I bought it ) in any way that i see fit.


Let the flame begin
^^a commie plain and simple. no, seriously, we care about the American flag because we are AMERICANS, not germans.
dont make more into this than what it is, A very unpatriotic act.
You exemplify whats wrong with the youth of today, simple plain and true lack of patriotism. A stint in the military would be good for you maybe.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 08:19 PM   #20
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr04
No Im not a communist however it does nothing for me either way.
I understand, again, I will say your attitude is whats wrong with America today. it seems that this generation just does not care to have patriotism. Maybe if MTV told them to they might , but only if it was rapped about by snoop dog or some other thug.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy