MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
hjl47

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 r6

HPD squid?

Ok so not really a squid story, but I was exiting kirby 59 northbound a couple days ago. While on the exit ramp, out of nowhere, 2 HPD moto cops bust a u-turn, going UP the exit ramp, AGAINST traffic. There were about 2 cars ahead of me where the cops had cut off traffic to go up the ramp. So we are slowly creeping off the ramp. Its my turn to pass the cops, but right at that moment, the cop swerves into my path to do his u-turn. I guess I wasn't yielding enough for him, as he gets , yells at me to slow down and then curses me out. WTF?? you might be a police officer, but YOUR the one endangering yourself and others by going the WRONG WAY up a exit ramp!! just me off that cuz they're cops, if i hit them, i prob still wouldve been in the wrong, even tho they were driving like maniacs.
hjl47 is offline   Reply With Quote