MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #21
bjaz54

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2008 cbr1000rr

bjaz54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone in Spring or Tomball? Doodle Events, Meets and Rides 1 06-02-2014 09:46 AM
trails in tomball pester Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 9 01-07-2013 04:23 PM
ticket in Tomball FLYIN'DUC Fresnel Phan Attorney At Law 11 04-29-2011 08:13 PM
anyone out and about near tomball coachdave Events, Meets and Rides 0 10-25-2008 08:48 PM
Tomball broozbro General Discussion (Moto Related) 27 10-18-2006 07:49 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #22
gearbang'n
don't sweat the technique

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'08 Ninja ZX6R

Send a message via Yahoo to gearbang'n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Hey all, I'm new to the forums, been lurkin for a while and decided to introduce myself. I saw the website on a bike on Craigslist and decided to check it out. I live in Tomball near the Silverado theatre, if anyone ever wants to ride sometime. I haven't been riding for too long (1 year) so I just ride at a relaxed pace and keep the "safety bubble" until I get more experienced. Look forward to meeting some of you guys!

What up man'g - I live off of Hufsmith Kohrville and pass by you daily than - hit me up if you ever want to go riding. If you haven't seen it already, there is a 50's car show night every Saturday night (usually starting around 6-7sish??) that I usually ride over to on Spring Cypress and Champions Forest. It's right next to Starbucks and in the Kroger shopping center.

If no rain in forecast they are there. Cool place to chill and hang out - everyone is real cool. Lot's o cruisers but more sport bikes showing up weekly. Check it out if you get a chance.

Peace.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #23
Ronin

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Black/White CBR 600RR (Leyla)
Red/Black CBR 600RR (Track)

Hey all, thanks for the welcome! Yea, I live right off Hufsmith Korville also! Right before Boudreax...anyways, I've heard about the old school car show, I'd like to check it out sometime! You goin tomorrow? I work weird hours, so I don't know if I can make too many rides.... I work 6am to 2pm and I work doubles usually 3 times a week or so...off Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so if anyone works weird hours also, let me know! Gearbang'n, hit me up with a PM if you wanna ride to the show, if I don't get stuck workin a double I'd be all up for that!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement