Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2006, 09:52 AM   #1
I wanna go fast!
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2000 ZX-12R (Slow ET Bike)
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
Honda 50 (HA)

Send a message via Yahoo to Red_Rocket
1989 GSX-R 1351 Stroker on EBAY

:BangHead: Man what a sweet deal on EBAY!!!!

ee 1

Vehicle Description

For auction is a 1989 GSX-R 1351 Stroker. This bike is for the track, but I can also put in a clear stock frame california title for $100 more. This bike was one on of my projects and was almost completed but I had the frame powder coated before I had the one peice body fitted to bike and coat on the frame got some scratches, which means I would have had to take the bike completely apart to re-due powder coating to make it perfect. What end up happening is I went on to one of my many other projects and never finished bike and now I'm not racing. Before I list all the parts, let me explain the great thing about this bike - the motor in bike went 8.90 on the motor, starting on the button with stock frame and extended swingarm, but a stock frame is not what you have here, this is Trac-Dynamic frame conversion which can run a stock rim or 9" pro-stock rim. This frame along can drop a full second off your time. Note: the rim and slick shown on bike does not come with bike, only the rim shown on grass. paint and frame has scratches but cracks or breaks.

Parts list

Pro 1 Big Valve Racing Head

Wiseco 83mm piston kit with block

Carrillo rods for stroker

5mm stroker crank, lighten and balanced by Fallicon

Ape cam chain tensioner

Motor was done by Zips Super Cycle

Dyna 2000 Sportbike Ignition and coils

Gatlin Racing Sidewinder

Trac frame conversion with extras:

Battery box

air tank in frame

gas tank mounted

airtech one peice

and many other extras!

I will help with shipping in the US and all cost for shipping will be winning bidders responsibility. Thanks for looking and good look bidding.
DJ JONES #1762 & #777(Hurricane Alley Racing)
Humble, TX (MDB Racing)
2000 ZX-12R NOS Bike
2004 Turbo Busa
Red_Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote