MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2006, 01:23 AM   #1
mad
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Suzuki M50

User is banned

Last edited by mad; 04-05-2006 at 01:35 AM.
mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mexicans and Meth Bevo Off Topic 23 02-13-2014 02:04 PM
Mexicans RojerLockless Off Topic 26 02-02-2009 06:25 PM
Your Mexicans? Helios Off Topic 62 10-14-2008 09:35 PM
SMART MEXICANS????? FastLine Off Topic 16 09-01-2006 04:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-05-2006, 06:56 AM   #2
jrock
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
DAMM. i GUESS NO ONE WANTED TO TOUCH THIS ONE , EH VATO?
HEHEHEHE.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 07:48 AM   #3
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

I agree, there are many ignorant people that associates darker skin with beign mexican, and therefore associating that with beign illegal.

I came to realize that today, the country will tolerate people disrespect the flag, burn it, do all kind of things, but cannot tolerate another human beign from a different race/color. I sure don't get it.

And I have an experience to prove it.

years ago, when my wife and I were dating, we went to a store to buy some clothing, well, my wife looks "white" , and since she entered first because i was locking the car, and attendant was trying to talk to her very friendly and corteous (she was an older lady), the funny thing is, my wife was illegal at the time, and did not speak a word of english.....but when I approached them, so i could translate, the lady looked at me with this hate in her eyes, she obviously did not like me beign there, it didn't take me long to realize why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 07:57 AM   #4
BrutusTx

Member Garage

It's not just race though, people are ignorant sometimes and for no good reason. I've been in stores after work, when I'm still in work clothes (Slacks/Dress shirt) and been treated very differently then when I've been in the SAME store but in Jeans/TankTop. The difference, tattoos and earrings that can be seen.
Ignorant people are everywhere..............and they are not all white.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:09 AM   #5
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):

HAHAHA.. I have a funny..Some years ago, a friend and I had a construction business and a tropical storm had came through Houston and damaged this import co. off of Richmond and kirby. The owner had called us out to haul off the storm damage and do demolition and cleanup. Well there was all this water in the place so I got the wet-vac outta the truck. Well my friend is white and I'm mexican and this store owner is getting bossy and me off. I hear him tell my friend "you only got one wetback!" i dropped what I was doing and jumped in his face " I aint no f**kn wetback!!" The store owner stammered--I,I, was saying wet VAC!! not wet back...hahahaha
boy was I embarresed
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
Old 04-05-2006, 08:28 AM   #6
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
It's not just race though, people are ignorant sometimes and for no good reason. I've been in stores after work, when I'm still in work clothes (Slacks/Dress shirt) and been treated very differently then when I've been in the SAME store but in Jeans/TankTop. The difference, tattoos and earrings that can be seen.
Ignorant people are everywhere..............and they are not all white.

+1

There is soo much more prejudice going on that goes beyond skin tone. People don't tend to lock their doors as quickly when I walk by their car in slacks looking all puuuurty.

Then again, I've experienced it from different angles. When I was young, I had an old man chase me with a golf club yelling f'in w**back!! blah blah. Among other incidents... UGH! I HATED that guy and his neighbors. On the other hand, I have been picked on and had fights picked with me by hispanics because they thought I was white, then they found out that I was hispanic, but I was 'acting too white'.. 'f'n whiteboy' etc WTF?!

Grew up getting chit from both sides. I hate all of you!
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 09:20 AM   #7
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):

i hate you too:laughing6 :laughing6 i hate you , all of you

joking.......i love u long time
Old 04-05-2006, 09:35 AM   #8
Hoguer
Hoguer

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Honda VTX 1300C
Honda VTX 1300C

:BangHead: Every race and nationality has its good people and its bad. It just sucks that all you hear about are the bad ones.:mumum:
Old 04-05-2006, 10:26 AM   #9
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

"Now the part that no one wants to hear
The plantation owner that use this illegal immigrants s
They donít have to pay social security or taxes for the illegal immigrants s
No workmanís comp" Mad.

They use contract labor you don't pay any of this anyway. It's up to the laborer to report and pay taxes under contract labor laws, which never get paid. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:55 PM   #10
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

I'm en equaly opportunity hater, i hate everybody the same.

Nah, I don't think I ever felt hate towards a person, but I've come pretty close, even here.:icon_bigg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 06:37 AM   #11
mad
Banned

Bike(s):
Suzuki M50

User is banned

Old 04-06-2006, 02:57 PM   #12
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad
If you are an employer you have to pay social security and taxes every 3 month
Your tax return is what you employer over pay the government during the year
Also you have to pay 3% (not sure the amount) of you salary to social security
And the employer pays the other half

Also Iím not saying that all plantation owner but some do

Go read CONTRACT LABOR law. Not employer, employee.:BangHead:
Old 04-06-2006, 06:53 PM   #13
mad
Banned

Bike(s):
Suzuki M50

User is banned

Old 04-07-2006, 11:03 AM   #14
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad
....the IRS gives TINís to the illegal immigrants to pay there taxes
and they pay them

That's correct...!! Believe it or not, a lot of illegals pay taxes using the TIN (Tax Identification Number) because they know that your Income Tax Return (form 1040) is your best way to proof for how long they have been in this country.

If this new Law pass, the USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) will ask for proof of residence and work for your past 5 years and the best proof is your 1040.
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:52 PM   #15
bigjay77

Bike(s):
01 yzf-r6 painters tape edition, 98 superhawk 996

Send a message via Yahoo to bigjay77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick H.I.C.
"Now the part that no one wants to hear
The plantation owner that use this illegal immigrants s
They donít have to pay social security or taxes for the illegal immigrants s
No workmanís comp" Mad.

They use contract labor you don't pay any of this anyway. It's up to the laborer to report and pay taxes under contract labor laws, which never get paid. Sorry to burst your bubble.

i guess if ur a business its ok to find loop holes so u dont have to pay taxes, but if ur a illegal worker forbid u not pay taxes, sounds like a double standard, one the one hand u got ppl crying about them not having to pay taxes and the u got businesses that pay contract labor so the business doesnt have to pay taxes....... yes i said the same thing twice and the pl complaining are not the business ownersl

IMO...you can take every thing away from illegals, i mean give them no govt help and they will still come over here, America is just that much better than other places :notworthy
Old 04-07-2006, 03:04 PM   #16
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjay77
i guess if ur a business its ok to find loop holes so u dont have to pay taxes, but if ur a illegal worker forbid u not pay taxes, sounds like a double standard, one the one hand u got ppl crying about them not having to pay taxes and the u got businesses that pay contract labor so the business doesnt have to pay taxes....... yes i said the same thing twice and the pl complaining are not the business ownersl

IMO...you can take every thing away from illegals, i mean give them no govt help and they will still come over here, America is just that much better than other places :notworthy
What you don't understand is how much a biz has to pay in taxes, would make your head spin. Why would I give someone that comes to do work on a temporary basis full time benefits? Contract labor has all the tax benifits as a biz. Means you are self employed, and you have to do far less than a biz. at tax time which is monthly or quaterly. Been contract or owner most of my life. Work my a.. off. :icon_bigg
Old 04-07-2006, 05:44 PM   #17
bigjay77

Bike(s):
01 yzf-r6 painters tape edition, 98 superhawk 996

Send a message via Yahoo to bigjay77
no rick i do understand, a business or individual is always looking for the highest profit, i also understand that there are taxes that have to be paid and every entity will try its best to get out of paying them, if that entity cant get out of it then they should get over it and pay them, i one day will get over them and have a business...

but u cant higher a day laborer that has cnc programming skills...this topic has more to do with citizenship that results in taxes, than ppl here not paying taxes...what i mean is there are ppl here that sit on wellfare that are not hispanic, i've seen them, i used to live in a trailor park and i goto third ward occationally, so making it about hispanics that dont pay taxes is not the whole cookie...i mean ive heard the number of illegals here is like 13m, but i havent heard the number of legals raping the system, a system that was designed to help ppl who needed a daycare for their kid so they could work or finding a job and keeping the thing not finding one and then as soon as ur eligable getting unemployment checks, this same system has a route to citizenship and i agree it should be enforced, how? i dunno im open to suggestions...............its a tough topic but dont spout off the first thing that comes to your head.....and this aint a call out so dont get red assed

P.S. when is this forum gonna drop the political section and encourage the theme of the site, the reason i liked this site: motogp, stunting, trackdays,
american things like these "ROCK"

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF MOTOHOUSTON
its dragging the site down
bigjay77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 06:32 PM   #18
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Bike(s):

I don't red as..d, I agree I would like to send all sponges to a deserted island and let them fend for themselves.

Advertisement