Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2009, 06:10 PM   #121
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

2011 kawi z 1000

sunday rider, im not a . you'llmeet me one day and see. im sure. i was just bumpin the trumpet. because it's what i would have bought,lol. congrats to pachuco,and werd on proper instruction. it's all about seat time. but after time feels like second nature. just have fun with it and ride your own ride. you get home safe that way. the track is different than the street. it's wider, but more twisty in some than the street too. it's all about you. as much time as it takes. just keep the shiny side up!
f,f&f 4 ever R.I.P. coach dave
burnboy is offline   Reply With Quote