MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #21
houstonch73
Banned

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Send a message via Yahoo to houstonch73
User is banned

houstonch73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lane splitting? Kacfiz General Discussion (Moto Related) 74 09-02-2016 04:00 PM
Lane splitting? FowleR6 General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 09-08-2012 05:58 PM
TX Bill for lane splitting goes to committee (yes, another lane splitting thread) exalted512 General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 04-14-2011 05:35 PM
Lane Splitting sangria7 General Discussion (Moto Related) 50 07-05-2009 01:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #22
RAS_Houston

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by matemike View Post
But one thing I will NOT do is cut people waiting in line at a light...that'd be like draggin ma dik through their corn flakes
So true, had another bike do that to me the other week. I know people were , so was I actually not to mention he scared the living out of me when he came zipping in on my left side right as the light was turning green. Keep in mind, I was on a bike, lol. If i were to sway to the left when i took off, I would have hit him or he would have ran right up my .

As far as lane splitting, i dont do it. Respect the other cars and HOPEFULLY they will respect you back.

Side note, people that drive fancy cars that think its ok for you to cut off bikes..... i have a size 13 shoe and i will put a dent in your door, lol.
RAS_Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #23
Challen
MSF Lead Instructor

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2000 ZX12R
2008 250R
2012 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonch73 View Post
if its brought back up in next year's session, does it have to start at square one again or can it pick up where it was left off?
If I remember my Texas Government class, it's every two years and it will have to start at square one.

And fyi, if the sponsors of the bill don't change what they're doing, it won't get passed again.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #24
NastyNate
excellence!!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2013 ZX14r
2006 CRF50
2009 ZX10-SOLD
2008 CBR600-Sold
2011 R1----sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matemike View Post
But one thing I will NOT do is cut people waiting in line at a light...that'd be like draggin ma dik through their corn flakes
never heard it put that way before LOL

Advertisement