Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2006, 09:31 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

bike question

How much weight is the average 600cc bike able and made to hold? What about a 750? The thing is im about 240, kinda big guy, and sometimes my fiance wants to ride with me. Shes another 100 so 340 total. I had a 98 gixxer before and it seemed ok for both of us on that one but then again i really dont know. Post up what you think.
Mr_Bmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My new bike and a question for it.... R6kid General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 04-17-2007 05:22 PM
Question about used bike. CBR_Ryder General Discussion (Moto Related) 21 09-15-2006 06:29 PM
bike question The Menace General Discussion (Moto Related) 53 11-04-2005 09:12 AM
Question! : Who ONLY has a Bike ? Maverick General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 10-26-2005 05:24 AM
Old 04-01-2006, 09:33 PM   #2
Rocket Surgeon
Feedback Rating: (1)

The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
It's not a problem man, I have had a combined weight of 375 on a gsxr 600 before and had no issues whatsoever.. I mean of course it won't be as fast but your not going to be racing people with a passenger anyways, unless you want her to look like bike wreck girl
Originally Posted by Ramius
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:20 AM   #3
what R you lookin' at?
Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

a fellow int. who's been riding 40+yrs and weighs prolly 350 lbs just bought a ninja 250 a few mos. ago.......he loves it, has a bandit 1200 and valkeryie as well.
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote