MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2006, 09:15 PM   #1
Neversatisfied02

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Going riding tomorrow so sign up and roll with us!!!!!

Alright, heres the deal. We are starting at about 10:00am tomorrow morning. There is a car show in Alvin we will be going to and then probably grab lunch somewhere and go for a good length cruise to either galveston or downtown depending on where the group wants to go. Its me and a bunch of my buddys but i figured id round up some people from here since yall are always up for a ride. I live in Friendswood across from P.H. Greene Elementary school in Heritage Park Pointe for those of you that know the area. My friends and I are going to meet at my house but im going to set the meeting place at the Kroger parking lot at the intersection of Bay Area Blvd/Nasa rd 1 (FM528) at 10:30-11:00am.

Anyone that doesnt know how to get these can PM me for directions or call me on my cell at 832-298-0680.

Im at work so if i dont pick up, leave your name and number on my voice mail and ill call you back tonight when i get off at 11:30 or tomorrow morning when we start rounding everybody up.

Shoot a reply on this thread if your down to ride tomorrow. Peace playaz!!
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote