Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2009, 08:50 AM   #41
PM for BESTPRICE on parts
Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
Originally Posted by CarbonJames View Post
excellent job Tony, it was good seeing you this weekend
likewise. i'm sorry we didn't get much of a chance to talk, race weekends are so busy. i did get a chance to chat with cliff for a second, and that sucks to hear about yall's trip up there and blowing the motor. better luck next time bro! i'll see you at the LSTD cresson day.
Follow us on Instagram @hopdesigns

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hallett 1/22 ThreeSevenZero Taking it to the Track 1 01-17-2012 10:00 PM
Pics From Hallett gofast353 Taking it to the Track 8 08-19-2010 09:28 AM
Hallett Thanks! Dr. Gonzo Taking it to the Track 3 08-15-2010 10:36 PM
Hallett Thanks!!! Dr. Gonzo Taking it to the Track 42 05-20-2009 05:11 PM
Hallett thanks Gabe Taking it to the Track 17 05-22-2007 07:02 AM
Old 08-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #42
Dr.Gonzo's Mom
Feedback Rating: (0)

Originally Posted by houseofpain View Post
thanks everybody that made this weekend possible for me. i ended up with both bikes being crashed, rigging them up and making them "rideable". i was having suspension/tire issues throughout friday's practice which ultimately landed me sliding and flipping through a corner. thanks to Patrick at Motorcycles Unlimited for spending some time with me on the phone getting the issues worked out before sunday races came around. thanks to jason hanning for helping me piece my bike back together for sunday's races.
i got 1st place in formula 2, and 1st place in lightweight last race came as a disappointment. i was on the grid waiting for the start when Linz decided to tell me i couldn't race because my bodywork was barely hanging i darted back to the pit to get it zip tied back on. when i finally got it zip tied, i heard the bikes taking i darted my back and started the race about 3 turns too late when i come around....they throw a meatball flag at me so i was forced to come back in. i got penalized for speeding too fast through hot pit lane. (not blaming you Linz, you did an awesome job of catching it when i did not even notice myself). i still got back in the race to salvage whatever points i could get.

all in was still a memorable weekend for one reason or another

With all the adversity you encounter this weekend at Hallett, and you over came each one to finish first places.

You still had time to send me text messages after each one of your races to let me know where you finish each race, not only yours but Dr. Gonzo’s races.

You are one of a kind my baby

Love Mama Gonzo
Dr.Gonzo's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #43
The Dogs Bollocks
Feedback Rating: (0)

06 Suzuki 750

Send a message via MSN to Irish
Kick laddie Determination!!
Sunny MotorSports
South Central Race Center
Tom's Paint & Body
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #44
In slow, fast out...hmm
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

'08 MD250H (track)
'06 NSF100 (sold)
'07 GSXR600 (sold)
'04 R6 (sold)
'01 F4i (sold)

So for this season, multiple crashes/mishaps = multiple 1st/2nd places?
Hmmm, I'm taking notes...

Congratulations on your wins Tony!
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:14 AM   #45
Reformed Track Addict
Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 1-3 months

at the junkyard

congrats bro, guess i'm missing all the fun this year. and don't u already have a nickname, batwings?
buddha429 is offline   Reply With Quote