Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #21
Sink or swim
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

'03 GSXR 600 Sold
??? Not Sure ???

gsxrjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EPIC GAME ROOM IS EPIC! Solracer Off Topic 21 12-13-2013 11:39 PM
Epic Scooter Fail / Epic Facepalm Scorpio General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 05-23-2013 08:44 PM
epic, EPIC, motorcylce adventrue nactx86 General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 09-04-2009 01:22 PM
Epic Fail of beyond Epic porportions DLSGAP General Discussion (Moto Related) 72 05-22-2009 10:44 AM
Epic Kawi Kel Events, Meets and Rides 19 04-22-2009 12:28 PM
Old 08-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #22
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

05 r6 raven

seen that, real and so painful, but looks fun as
satanraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:16 AM   #23
official thread ender.
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

i say REAL... (and my theories as to why)

1. -"break in arc"/ trajectory doesnt match angle of ramp.

not on a powered vehicle that can add "thrust" at the last moment for air. forward momentum takes effect, because he cannot propel himself "upward". (like on a bike giving it gas at the lip)

2. -splash down

may NOT be that BIG a splash.. pool is not SOLID. lots of flex in pool siding. PLUS the outward angled base, MAY have some effect (with the cusioning of walls distorting) as to lessen the entry impact. (but i dont know )

3. - continuity

I guess it could be faked, but crazy people exist out there. anyways, watching said superman, and background scenery... it doesnt appear "TOO SMOOTH" as CG usually is..nor does there seem to be any splicing of different shots..but then again CG can hide quite a bit. bluescreens anyone, compared to CG. CG wins.

4, - people cheering a few seconds after impact...

I say that woul probably be right. first off. your quiet from the stunt..and then the impact. sure he made it into thepool..but is he alive?/ok? after seeing him emerge...YES!.. I think its realistic.

hmm... funny as if i am wrong... :P but hey thats the fun!
GAU-8 is offline   Reply With Quote