MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2009, 09:38 AM   #21
ktmracer
You aint FAST! WAKE UP!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
CBX Twin Turbo's
Ktm 560 Supermoto, Ktm 450 supermoto
Ktm 280 Supermoto
Ktm 65 Supermoto
A whole wharehouse full..

Hello guys. I have begged kicked and screamed for GSS to let us put in a dirt section for the Supermotos. Because thats what every one has called and begged me for for years. I finally get the owner to say yes and then my health takes a crapper. Not much i can do at this moment in time. But the times have been set aside for the supermotos. If everyone will step up and run the dates given it will workout. Godsuki is working on surveying and some have offered to help any way they can but it is going to have to be a team effort. I got you the time now make it happen by showing up and riding. Maybe the first few no dirt but while you are there get togeather and discuss what to do for the dirt section. I know the road racers want a place also but this is all i could do yet. Insurance and ambulances fee's are not cheap. At $100.00 a pop GSS is not making hardly anything. Ive done the math. But he has graciuosly offered up to keep the supermotos going. So take advantage of this or it will go away. Again this has to be an effort among all of us supermoto guys. I can still negotiate and bargan but as to riding and the physical im stuck for a while. Sign up online to commit so so Gss will hold these sessions for you or he will just let the car guys have it as always...