MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2007, 09:22 AM   #101
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
I know this thread is old and all but there are a couple people on here that are following this story so I was just giving an updated on the status of my sisters case.

This past Thursday they set a $250K bond on my sisters killer after him being locked up since November. This morning (1:30 am) we got a call notifying us that he is now out of jail and has made bond. His trial is set for Oct. 12 2007. What the is wrong with our justice system that makes it OK for killers to walk our streets ???? This SOB was charged with Capital Murder and he gets to go home and spend time with his wife and kid while my family lives in fear knowing he's on our streets...WTF !!!!! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
maybe its because he's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. once proven guilty THEN you have e a killer walking the streets. what's really a injustice is a justice system the consists of people that want to throw down a guilty verdict before hearing ANY of the evidence. such as yourself.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any news on the medevac rider? Vilks Taking it to the Track 9 03-31-2015 06:32 PM
San Antonio Rider Makes The News Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 40 02-14-2014 10:39 AM
News reports rider down, 0530 Ulric General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 07-29-2013 08:56 PM
Liberty Motorsports News clip Swift E Taking it to the Track 14 12-04-2007 06:18 PM
sad/funny news clip Javi Off Topic 4 04-05-2007 07:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2007, 10:57 AM   #102
Silver Bullet
MISS U GWEN -R.I.P.

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
99 CBR 600 F4
96 CBR 600 F3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
maybe its because he's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. once proven guilty THEN you have e a killer walking the streets. what's really a injustice is a justice system the consists of people that want to throw down a guilty verdict before hearing ANY of the evidence. such as yourself.
So let me get this strait, according to you, a person is not a killer unless they are convicted ??? WTF !!!. If you go out and murder someone and never get caught, You are still a killer but a killer that was never caught. There are many people out there that have gotten away with murder and they, themselves know who they are. They are the ones that have to wake up every morning for the rest of there lives and look themselves in the mirror and know they are a killer. MOST of them don't need a jury to tell them that they are killers.

Second off, I ain't got to HEAR none of the evidence. I already know it. here are just some of the facts that point the finger at him. Before I get started here's something for you to think about when reading the facts about her case below: "The leading cause of death among pregnant women is HOMICIDE by spouse or boyfriend !!!!"

FACT ONE: She was shot with a .45 in the back of the head while sitting on her bike.

FACT TWO: He had just shown my brother a week before the new gun he had just bought and yes you guessed it...it was a .45.

FACT THREE: They were last seen leaving her class together (her on her bike and him in his car) not to mention according to the witness (one of her classmates) they were arguing when they left.

FACT FOUR: When they arrested him he said he didn't see her the day she was killed but his cell phone signal proves otherwise and puts him in the greenspoint area around the time she was killed.

FACT FIVE: When arrested and interrogated for 6 hours by detectives he changed his story 5 times on what happened. He said he never owned a gun but state records showed otherwise.

FACT SIX: Now his story, that he is sticking to, is that they were together behind the warehouse and did have an argument but SHE went to his car and grabbed his gun and shot herself in the back of the head behind the left ear. When asked where the gun was he said he left it there and someone else came by and took her cell phone and the gun.

FACT SIX: She had no gunpowder residue on her hands and not to mention, she was right handed so how was that possible.

I could keep going but I'm gona stop there. I'm not worried about him getting away with this, and even if he did, it doesn't matter because he's gona have to answer to the man up stairs for what he did. It just me off that he's able spend time with his family when he tore mine apart, and left a nine year old little girl without a mommy to watch her grow up.
Silver Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:52 PM   #103
marlboroman71818
tramp

Bike(s):
05 busa

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to marlboroman71818
a great man once said it is better look like a fool and keep your mouth shut about something you dont know, than to open it and remove all doubt
marlboroman71818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:06 PM   #104
Silver Bullet
MISS U GWEN -R.I.P.

Bike(s):
99 CBR 600 F4
96 CBR 600 F3

**Another Update**

I know this thread is old and all and I'm sorry but I was just wanting to post up an update on my sister's murder trial. I've been asked at a few meets by some of yall on here "what ever happened with your sister's killer" so here it is:

The trial was supposed to start oct 12th but the deffense attorney wanted to push it back so he could have more time to prepare for the case, the Judge granted his request and pushed it back. The trial starts tomorrow (Nov 27th) and will last most of the week. Channel 11 and 13 will be covering the story on the evening news, so we hear. If anyone on here has nothing to do this week and would like to attend the trial to support a fallen rider who was killed while sitting on her bike, feel free, we need all the support we can get and not to mention it would mean the world to me and my family. It's Downtown in the Harris County Criminal Court building on the 14th floor. It's taking place in the 351st district court and Judge Mark Kent Ellis is presiding. It will start around 9:00am. This week is going to be very hard on me and my Family so the more friends and family we have there for our support would mean the world to us during this difficult time. I want to thank everyone on here for their kind words and prayers this past year and a 1/2. Thank you for reading, if you have any questions about anything PM me or just reply. Hope to see some of yall there, if not I'll see yall on Sunday for Matt's memorial ride.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:13 PM   #105
Whorenet
Banned

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:16 PM   #106
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
I know this thread is old and all and I'm sorry but I was just wanting to post up an update on my sister's murder trial. I've been asked at a few meets by some of yall on here "what ever happened with your sister's killer" so here it is:

The trial was supposed to start oct 12th but the deffense attorney wanted to push it back so he could have more time to prepare for the case, the Judge granted his request and pushed it back. The trial starts tomorrow (Nov 27th) and will last most of the week. Channel 11 and 13 will be covering the story on the evening news, so we hear. If anyone on here has nothing to do this week and would like to attend the trial to support a fallen rider who was killed while sitting on her bike, feel free, we need all the support we can get and not to mention it would mean the world to me and my family. It's Downtown in the Harris County Criminal Court building on the 14th floor. It's taking place in the 351st district court and Judge Mark Kent Ellis is presiding. It will start around 9:00am. This week is going to be very hard on me and my Family so the more friends and family we have there for our support would mean the world to us during this difficult time. I want to thank everyone on here for their kind words and prayers this past year and a 1/2. Thank you for reading, if you have any questions about anything PM me or just reply. Hope to see some of yall there, if not I'll see yall on Sunday for Matt's memorial ride.

although i would really like to be there. i can not.. but you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers to get you threw it..

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:22 PM   #107
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

Keep your head up Joey. Be strong for your family.
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:27 PM   #108
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 10+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post

I remember when this happened. Hang in there, you have our support.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:14 PM   #109
issanni
assfault

Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via MSN to issanni Send a message via Yahoo to issanni
we're behind you and your family.....keep your head up
Old 11-26-2007, 02:18 PM   #110
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

I always wonder about that and glad to hear that the trial is finally starting. I hope it goes well for you and your family. I wish I could be there but I'll be in my thoughts. Keep your head up.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:00 PM   #111
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

May he burn in .
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:27 PM   #112
quEEn B
FEROSH!!!

The family appreciates ALL the support, but the more bodies we have in support for Gwen and her family, the better it looks.

This MONSTER of a murderer has had quite the turn out and that needs to change. NO MURDERER DESERVES SUPPORT!!! He needs to be locked away for what he did.

Again thanks for the support, but if you can make it that would be AWESOME!!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:15 PM   #113
Silver Bullet
MISS U GWEN -R.I.P.

Bike(s):
99 CBR 600 F4
96 CBR 600 F3

Another Update !!

Just to inform some of you out there that maybe following this story, things are looking good for OUR part so far in putting this killer behind bars where he belongs. Last week was long and grouling and we thought it would of been over by now but the trial went slower than expected. The case is expected to be handed over to the jury tomorrow for a verdict. By the way things are looking it prolly won't take the jury long to come up with a verdict... if ya know what I mean. When the verdict is out I'll be sure to post it up.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:28 PM   #114
FLYIN'DUC

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

I hope they hang the , good luck, please keep us informed:/:
FLYIN'DUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:28 PM   #115
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC View Post
I hope they hang the , good luck, please keep us informed:/:
+1
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:30 PM   #116
Silver Bullet
MISS U GWEN -R.I.P.

Bike(s):
99 CBR 600 F4
96 CBR 600 F3

THE VERDICT IS IN...

The Verdict is in...The Jury was handed over the case today for deliberation at about 11:30am. At 3:00pm they had a verdict. They found him GUILTY of CAPITAL MURDER and he was sentenced to LIFE IN PRISON WITHOUT PAROLE. Maybe now, after 18 months, my family can have some kind of closure to her death. This does not bring her back but does prove that our justice system works once in awhile. I hope the man upstairs forgives this man for what he has done because I don't think I will ever forgive him for the pain he has caused myself nor my family. He now has a very long time to think about what he has done not just to my family, but his own. May have mercy on his soul.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:44 PM   #117
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid

Feedback Rating: (13)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)

That's awesome news. I hope his conscience eats at him while in prison, and further hope he becomes the jailhouse b*tch.. and i'm not joking either, since they didn't hang him.

I'm really glad that you and your family may now have closure on this horrible tragedy.
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:23 PM   #118
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

I'm happy to hear about your family's closure. I pray that you will be able to move on now. B
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:50 PM   #119
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !
2012 R1 Moto GP replica # 1287

Well believe in to help you !! My your family finally have the closure !! Keep in everything !! he will never give you more than you can handle !! & remember !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are worried about it that's just gods way of letting you know that he's not in control.... your trying to hadle it ....let him take control!!! bless!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
NOW WHERE IS TXGSXRBOB WHEN WE NEED HIM????
txgsxrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:58 PM   #120
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

I am glad the legal system came through for you guys.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement