MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2009, 07:36 AM   #21
jodyhudson

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
[QUOTE=bkeros;2122145]Interesting video...As far as JRP needing to go club race - he's got an AMA license, and is rarely if ever last on the grid. How much money he has' got nothing to do with his deserving to be on the grid! How did he get that money? HE MADE IT BY BEING SMARTER THAN A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE - that's how! Good for him!

I don't know for sure, but I suspect he's faster than you...maybe A LOT faster. Fast enough to have an AMA license...which means he should be on the grid![/QUOTE]

at this point and time in my life, you might be correct. however, his reason for being out there, obviously is not the same as yates's reason. so therefore he is nothing but a hinderance. so yes, in my opinion. he should go back to club racing.

as far as having an AMA license... that is supposed to make him fast ? thats funny. my buddy mike holds an AMA license and gets his handed to him in local club races all the time. so i dont really see your point sir

JRP seems to be nuthin more than a rich kid that wants publicity. meanwhile yates is out there to win races, not play with sum rockstar wanna-be. how about i email my buddy Ryan Landers who happens to be ones of Yates's crew and see how they feel about it. Im sure we'd be on the same page.

if YOU are used to holding up the rear and getting lapped by half the field... i can understand why you might be defending JRP. but as i see it, JRP needs to get the fukk out of the way and let the real racers do their job !
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DMG OUT ! AMA Road Racing Under New Management Classax Taking it to the Track 10 10-08-2014 11:22 AM
WSBK V DMG/AMA SBK: Miller park Grinchy Taking it to the Track 8 06-01-2011 07:23 AM
DMG/AMA SOAP OPERA DRAMA!!!! houseofpaint Taking it to the Track 15 03-24-2009 05:21 PM
Spec tire/fuel DMG/AMA Somebody1010 Taking it to the Track 6 11-07-2008 10:08 AM
DMG/AMA n2racing Taking it to the Track 2 07-03-2008 10:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2009, 07:40 AM   #22
maxgs

Member Garage

A blue flag in the car world means get out of the way of the guy behind you. Ignoring the blue flag leads to a black flag and game over.

What does it mean when racing motorcycles?
Old 07-22-2009, 07:45 AM   #23
ileono918
On hiatus

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgs View Post
A blue flag in the car world means get out of the way of the guy behind you. Ignoring the blue flag leads to a black flag and game over.

What does it mean when racing motorcycles?
From the 2009 AMA Pro Road Racing Rulebook: "Section 7: Race Rules And Procedures 7.14 Flags / Lights vii. Blue Flag: Indicates to a rider that they are about to be overtaken. Riders are advised to keep their line and allow the faster rider to pass. Riders disregarding this flag may be blackflagged at the discretion of AMA Pro Racing."
ileono918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:47 AM   #24
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

[quote=jodyhudson;2122315]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeros View Post
Interesting video...As far as JRP needing to go club race - he's got an AMA license, and is rarely if ever last on the grid. How much money he has' got nothing to do with his deserving to be on the grid! How did he get that money? HE MADE IT BY BEING SMARTER THAN A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE - that's how! Good for him!

I don't know for sure, but I suspect he's faster than you...maybe A LOT faster. Fast enough to have an AMA license...which means he should be on the grid![/QUOTE]

at this point and time in my life, you might be correct. however, his reason for being out there, obviously is not the same as yates's reason. so therefore he is nothing but a hinderance. so yes, in my opinion. he should go back to club racing.

as far as having an AMA license... that is supposed to make him fast ? thats funny. my buddy mike holds an AMA license and gets his handed to him in local club races all the time. so i dont really see your point sir

JRP seems to be nuthin more than a rich kid that wants publicity. meanwhile yates is out there to win races, not play with sum rockstar wanna-be. how about i email my buddy Ryan Landers who happens to be ones of Yates's crew and see how they feel about it. Im sure we'd be on the same page.

if YOU are used to holding up the rear and getting lapped by half the field... i can understand why you might be defending JRP. but as i see it, JRP needs to get the fukk out of the way and let the real racers do their job !
Jody....you are getting old. That's the nicest I've ever seen you be. I must admit, I'm not sure if I'm disappointed at your reply, or if I am proud of you, like a father is proud of his son when gets his first lay
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:50 AM   #25
maxgs

Member Garage

[quote=Godsuki;2122332]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyhudson View Post

Jody....you are getting old. That's the nicest I've ever seen you be. I must admit, I'm not sure if I'm disappointed at your reply, or if I am proud of you, like a father is proud of his son when gets his first lay
He's just trying to lure you in, Godsuki, so he can BBQ AND EAT you.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:56 AM   #26
Racer997
Racer, Rider, Shooter

Location: 500 yards away...and watching you in the crosshairs...
Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
BMW Boxer Cup
KTM 450 SMR
Some Yamaha TTR 125Ls
Lackierwarenfabrik Mg42
Valmet M76

Quote:
JRP seems to be nuthin more than a rich kid that wants publicity.
I know he's been trying to sell the idea for a years, and the last I heard he had a buyer, but is his dumb show on some cable channel, yet? If so, his viewers just increased exponentially because of his exposure from this race weekend: viewers doubled from 4 to 8. You know, bad press is good press and all that.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:57 AM   #27
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

[quote=jodyhudson;2122336]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post

im in the middle of my morning wake & bake. so yeah, im not feelin that agro at the moment.

[quote=maxgs;2122337]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post

He's just trying to lure you in, Godsuki, so he can BBQ AND EAT you.
GetInMyBelly

FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:08 AM   #28
Grinchy

Feedback Rating: (15)

Bike(s):
'prila

uh oh
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:16 AM   #29
jodyhudson

Feedback Rating: (5)

Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinchy View Post
uh oh
i think im gonna make a sticker like that
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:23 AM   #30
Racer997
Racer, Rider, Shooter

Location: 500 yards away...and watching you in the crosshairs...
Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
BMW Boxer Cup
KTM 450 SMR
Some Yamaha TTR 125Ls
Lackierwarenfabrik Mg42
Valmet M76

^

Uh-oh! Evidence! Josh Hayes is gonna be banned forever, now...
Old 07-22-2009, 08:39 AM   #31
MacMan
S. McNamara LSTD Mob Boss

Bike(s):
2006 KTM950SM, 1996 Harley-Davidson FXDL

I saw the race and the video.
Al sounds like Jody when in agro mode. :-)
JRP was in a pretty tough part of the track to move out of the way. The rule book from DMG is actually a dry erase board. JRP and everyone else should know that!!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 08:43 AM   #32
tomLSTD
LSTD Mob Cappo

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
I saw the race and the video.
Al sounds like Jody when in agro mode. :-)
JRP was in a pretty tough part of the track to move out of the way. The rule book from DMG is actually a dry erase board. JRP and everyone else should know that!!!!
I beg to differ here, Luddington was never like Agro-Mode Jody!

I love to watch Jody in that mode, I don't like being on the receiving end though!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:37 AM   #33
gunshotwound
You have been warned!

Bike(s):
YAMAHA R6
YAMAHA FZ6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer997 View Post
^

Uh-oh! Evidence! Josh Hayes is gonna be banned forever, now...
Well, he don't care. He is a total nut.

CMRA #106
gunshotwound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #34
BKLYNBULLET
OFF!

If jrp should go back to club racing so should everyone else behind matt mladin, and every other privateer? thats the dumbest statement I've ever heard!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #35
SunnyR6

Bike(s):
Saigon BB125 with a kitty basket on front.
09 Yamaha R-1 with a GSXR 1000 motor

Something wasnt right about the post race interview.Dropp kick "Yates" was toooooo nice.
SunnyR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:16 AM   #36
Timme'
Tim-Maaaay!

Bike(s):
08 Triumph Daytona 675

Quote:
it means get the fukk out of the way. faster riders comin thru !
How would you suggest he do that? Move one direction or the other? Fukk no , then he would seriously cause some problems... hold your line, wait till you see the guys and then get the fukk out of the way....

To me that is what the fukk nut did. I hated to see it (and was screaming at his dumb ) but I don't know what else he could have done that would have been safe for Yates in this case... slow down, look behind him, move over? All of which could have had more serious issues than Yates being held up...

And as far as speed. I don't think having an AMA license means a thing in that light, but he qualified, that means something doesn't it? How many of us could do that?

He is still a douche bag though, freaking mic and setting that up, dumbarse Just take your chewing and stop winning about it... On the other hand that Al guys is an huge jerk off, talking about the "show", get out of here with that ... we know there is no "show"!

All part of the AMA circuis, freaking joke in my opinion!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #37
ROADandTRACK

Bike(s):
Too many to list

He coulda moved out of the way w/ the proper "let these MF'ers pass me" lines thru those turns. But instead he ran the "look mommy, I'm on teevee" lines.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #38
Timme'
Tim-Maaaay!

Bike(s):
08 Triumph Daytona 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADandTRACK View Post
He coulda moved out of the way w/ the proper "let these MF'ers pass me" lines thru those turns. But instead he ran the "look mommy, I'm on teevee" lines.
ha ha.... i pulled up the DVR and the little did hold his line but he did exactly what you just said.... "look mom, I am at the front"

what a dumb
Old 07-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #39
Timme'
Tim-Maaaay!

Bike(s):
08 Triumph Daytona 675

Quote:
and coming from someone who doesnt even race... i think ur opion is the dumbest ive ever heard.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #40
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

has it worn off yet? get agro so wednesday will go by quicker!
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement