Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2009, 01:51 AM   #61
BabyGirlGSXR
GSXRd Again

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07' 750 GSXR (Custom) RIP
07' 750 GSXR (Blue) RIP
05' Dyna Lowrider
08' 600 GSXR (Black Corona)

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to BabyGirlGSXR
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF View Post
Hmmmm ??? I remember a time when MH members were that tight. Shoot me a pm bro you and I need some 1 on 1
John, you can rag on me through texting about my club, now you want info about us.... WTF?

J/K... you should holla at Croe, (or myself) he's a good guy and NBR is and awesome group.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
recruiting old men... real armed services... obed Off Topic 65 10-19-2011 12:38 PM
recruiting moving help/trucks for next wknd gtdrivr Off Topic 27 12-07-2009 04:33 PM
Nu Breed Rydaz Hosted Ride Aug 22 ! Croe Events, Meets and Rides 22 09-18-2009 08:38 AM
Souf West Rydaz!!!! 2-6-08 BW3 anyone? ZiXxer Six Events, Meets and Rides 232 02-06-2008 07:17 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-18-2009, 05:57 AM   #62
Tough~N~Easy
Banned

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
08 GSXR (The Street Killer)

User is banned

Tough~N~Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:07 AM   #63
Croe
Kogasamaru (Fate changer)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
Kawasaki 08 z1000

Send a message via Yahoo to Croe
Its to Close Sadly man we are the chapter for Houston after speaking with the Ntl Prez we dont intend to start another chapter for 50 miles up the road. It spreads your members to far. We have watched our sister club do it with no Avail. Sadly bro your not escaping me mwahahahahah! but on the real There are allot of Ins and outs to this one does not simply "post up" somewear and say Okay were a chapter here. You would have to aprouch the ntl president with your rankings have a clear understanding of all the rules regulations and bylaws and also have a legitimite area in wich to do it. What you can do to help me though is you can get up with your Vp and your Secretary (there is also a Sgt@ arms that lives there to)who all live in Houston and stay in contact with them. But after talking with our Ntl (wich i do quite regularly so i understand that what i am doing is right) Neither Him Nor I intend to Seperate our Chapter here. But when im well i go up there and do Randoms (basically i leav with a tank full and whoever is crazy enough to come with me we stay out untill we have had our fill we grab food and come home) and those are in between our events and our weekly sunday recruiting (wich i did not like missing this week but all 4 board members and my ntl told me not to so i respect that.)
Old 08-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #64
Tough~N~Easy
Banned

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
08 GSXR (The Street Killer)

User is banned

Tough~N~Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #65
amber|alexis

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tough~N~Easy View Post
We have 2 Chapters in louisana.. 2 in texas (freeport) and in (corpus) which is in the making NOW..

im working hard at trying to get a Chapter started here in houston..
you may also wanna try to do something up here - Killeen/Ft. Hood is big on motorcycle groups - they seem to be everywhere.
amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:04 PM   #66
kenneth3602
THE DON 22K

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 Busa
07 R1 (stolen)

yup, killeen is real big on motorcycle clubs, i'm gonna go ride tonight, may go check out bike night at puckers restuarant tonight

Advertisement