MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2009, 01:48 AM   #41
klassik

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rnz450

why does everyone think this guy is new to mh. hes gone to several events ive posted in the ride threads. hes a cool guy and is finally trying to do the club thing legit. not just making a user name and jumping in shout the club then gone. i would ride with this guy any day of the week
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
recruiting old men... real armed services... obed Off Topic 65 10-19-2011 12:38 PM
recruiting moving help/trucks for next wknd gtdrivr Off Topic 27 12-07-2009 04:33 PM
Nu Breed Rydaz Hosted Ride Aug 22 ! Croe Events, Meets and Rides 22 09-18-2009 08:38 AM
Souf West Rydaz!!!! 2-6-08 BW3 anyone? ZiXxer Six Events, Meets and Rides 232 02-06-2008 07:17 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2009, 02:13 AM   #42
Croe
Kogasamaru (Fate changer)

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
Kawasaki 08 z1000

Send a message via Yahoo to Croe
the following is our myspace for those of you that want to see our colors and learn more of us
http://www.myspace.com/nubreedrydaz
Old 07-21-2009, 02:19 AM   #43
Croe

Bike(s):
Kawasaki 08 z1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassik View Post
why does everyone think this guy is new to mh. hes gone to several events ive posted in the ride threads. hes a cool guy and is finally trying to do the club thing legit. not just making a user name and jumping in shout the club then gone. i would ride with this guy any day of the week
Thanks Bandito ^_^ remember that time we got lost on the way to Galveston it took forever to get there and halfway there with 2 groups going different ways and me being 1 of few from the area. Halfway there i get called back in to work lol.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:29 AM   #44
Tough~N~Easy
Banned

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
08 GSXR (The Street Killer)

User is banned

Last edited by Tough~N~Easy; 08-17-2009 at 10:31 AM.
Tough~N~Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:14 AM   #45
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Agreed. I've been on this site for the last couple of years and the responses I've seen so far just straight fcking disgust me!!! I've never seen this kind of lowball style commenting since I've been on here. And I think it's fcking appaling that stuff like that is being allowed.

So what if you don't agree with thier views on M/C. It's stupid, juvenile, immature people that turn motohouston into a place to chill and talk about bikes or bs with friends....

Stew over that for awhile Chris. I enjoy your site, but this has got to stop.

I apologize beforehand to the Nu Breed Rydaz for the rant. Best of luck in your endeavours....

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:24 PM   #46
4918david

Bike(s):
2005 gsxr1000

i may come check yall out,from d south east of h town .been wating to get in mc the hole reason i ride .let me know went yall riding or something
4918david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:38 PM   #47
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking
Living life like a firecracker quick is my fuse
Then dead as a deathpack the colors I choose
Red or Blue, Cuz or Blood, it just don't matter
Suckers dive for your life when my shotgun scatters
We gangs of L.A. will never die - just multiply

You see they hit us then we hit them
Then we hit them and they hit us, man
It's like a war, ya know what I'm sayin'
People dont even understand
They don't even know what they dealing with
You wanna get rid of the gangs it's gonna take a lotta work
But people don't understand the size of this
This is no joke man, this is real

You don't know me, fool
You disown me, cool
I don't need your assistance, social persistance
Any problem I got I just put my fist in
My life is violent but violent is life
Peace is a dream, reality is a knife
My colors, my honour, my colors, my all
With my colors upon me one soldier stands tall
Tell me what have you left me, what have I got
Last night in cold blood my young brother got shot
My home boy got jacked
My mother's on crack
My sister can't work cause her arms show trax
Madness insanity live in profanity
Then some punk claimin' they understandin' me
Give me a break, what world do you live in
Death is my sect, guess my religion

Yo my brother was a gang banger
and all my homeboys bang
I don't know why I do it man, I just do it
I never had much of nuffin man
Look at you man, you've got everything going for yourself
and I ain't got nuffin man, I've got nuffin
I'm living in the ghetto man
just look at me man, look at me

My pants are saggin braided hair
suckers stare but I don't care
my game ain't knowledge my game's fear
I've no remorse so squares beware

But my true mission is just revenge
you ain't in my sect, you ain't my friend
wear the wrong color your life could end
homocides my favorite binge

Listen to me man
no matter whatcha do don't ever join a gang
you don't wanna be in it man,
You're just gonna end up in a mix of dead freinds and time in jail I
know, if
I had a chance like you,
I would never be in a gang man
but I didn't have a chance
You know I wish i did

I'll just walk like a giant police defiant
you'll say to stop but I'll say that I cant
my gangs my family its all that I have
I'm a star, on the walls is my autograph

You don't like it, so you know where you can go
cause the streets are my stage and terror's my show
phsyco-analize tried diognising me wise
It wasn't your brother that brutaly died

But it was mine, so let me define
my territory don't cross the line
Don't try to act crazy
cause don't faze me
if you ran like a punk
it wouldn't amaze me
cause my colors death
thou we all want peace
but our war won't end,
till all wars cease.

See the wars of the street gangs will always get to me man
But I don't wanna be down with this situation man
but I'm in here, if I had something betta to do I think I'd do it but
right
now I'm just down here boye
I'm trying to get money cause I'm smart
I'm gunna get paid while I'm out here
I'm gunna get that paper, ya know what I'm saying
If I had a chance like you,
maybe I would be in school
but I'm not, I'm out here living day to day surviving
and I'm willing to die for my colors

Yo'll please stop, cause I want ya all to live.
This is Ice-T, Peace...
Old 08-17-2009, 12:39 PM   #48
Pachuco
So fly, I need feathers

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1098s
S4RS
SC1000
999s
996 sps

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Pachuco
colors, colors. Gangsta
Old 08-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #49
Croe

Bike(s):
Kawasaki 08 z1000

I can understand not wanting to join an m/c allot of it is misinformation or other clubs making the m/c patch look bad. The riders that ride with me are familly and i stay in constant contact with them. Frankly you can say what you like it is so easy to stand on the outside and point your finger and say that its wrong because you see other club making the 610 loop in 30 minutes or jacking thier bikes up in traffic and its only natural to ASSUME that everyone is like that, the very thought is..somewhat ignorant. Because i show pride in my cause or because i call those i ride with my bothers and sisters am i a bad person, immature?

For those of you that care i went down thursday night i slammed in to the back end of a car as a van was trying to muscle its way in to my lane in a 1 lane construction zone. I was in Intensive care for a day i almost died i had a lacerated spleen and they kept me on close watch and told me if my blood count droped below 10 id need an emergency transfusion and an operation. i was very close EVERY single member of the Nu Breed came to see me they brought me candy (for those of you that know me im a sugar freak) they sat beside me when my life was hanging by a thread i told them jokes and we laughed and for that i will never be able to repay them these are my brothers and sisters and if they ever need me i am there. I got out Saturday @ 4:30 our monthly meeting was at 4 instead of going home i went to the meeting because they are my familly and THAT is what m/c means to me.They all greeted me with open arms even the new members! So say whatever you want tell me that me refering to my vest and T-shirts as colors is "Gansta" prove to me how shallow minded us as a people we have become. Just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it wrong.
If you would like to Join please Pm me and i will respond promply thank you very much for your time.
~Yoroshiku (untill later my friends)
President of Nu Breed Rydaz TX Chapter
Croe
Old 08-17-2009, 05:17 PM   #50
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

glad to know you're good. as i would be for any other rider who eats pavement. motohouston people are here for you the same. but you are right. tv and music and all other kinds of outside influence do just that. influence. genuinely glad you are ok. but when you grow up around scorpions it means one thing. but i'm not stereotyping. i dont know you. or yours. it is what it is. but to someone like me it reminds me of other days. i do'nt care either way. you chose to post on a public forum just like me. about clubs that is. your health absolutely
Old 08-17-2009, 07:23 PM   #51
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croe View Post
Thanks for your intrest to answer some of the questions asked of me, Firstly and formost i am waiting to be sanctioned so i can have the M.C. patch on our backs. .............
Croe: sorry about your accident, Hope you get well soon. Can you provide more information about that process???

If I just want to put a fictitious name and the letters MC in the back of my jacket is not legally allowed...??

I was planning to recreate the look of the leather jacket used by Marlon Brandon in the movie "The Wild One"

"Black Rebel MC"

WildOne 013
Zapata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #52
MudBug
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #53
BabyGirlGSXR
GSXRd Again

Bike(s):
07' 750 GSXR (Custom) RIP
07' 750 GSXR (Blue) RIP
05' Dyna Lowrider
08' 600 GSXR (Black Corona)

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to BabyGirlGSXR
Hi guys... I wanted to throw in my .02

Myself and another MHer rode with these guys this past weekend and they are awesome! They truely have their comming together and know what a family really is! They took me in as if we had been friends since our diaper years. Feel free to ask any information about Nu Breed Rydaz and give them/us a chance to show who we are and what this is about!
Old 08-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #54
amber|alexis

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapata View Post
Croe: sorry about your accident, Hope you get well soon. Can you provide more information about that process???

If I just want to put a fictitious name and the letters MC in the back of my jacket is not legally allowed...??

I was planning to recreate the look of the leather jacket used by Marlon Brandon in the movie "The Wild One"

"Black Rebel MC"

WildOne 013
he was sooo sexy in that movie.
amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #55
amber|alexis

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

do you guys have any chapters in any other places in TX? Or is it just Houston?
amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:16 PM   #56
DanteLee
Sexy Dynamite

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
suzuki katana 96(sold)
honda cbr f4i 06 (sold)
ride my neighbors harley cuz he doesnt ride it

im only going to make one statement; croe will know what im talking about; ICHIGO will kick your sigs azz anytime
Old 08-17-2009, 08:23 PM   #57
Croe

Bike(s):
Kawasaki 08 z1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapata View Post

"Black Rebel MC"

WildOne 013
Its not illegal Persay the M/c patch is reserved for people who register if i remember correctly you would register with the AMA and also with the clubs in the area.(and you would have to be in existance for more then a year and you would have to show THEM your support because they were here before) To fly an m/c patch when your not in a club or a fictional one can cause some drama to youl want to reasearch maybe another club used that patch maybe they are mean to the other clubs? then you have people being rude to you and you would have no idea why. It is highly looked down upon but from what i understand not illegal ( i mean really the motorcycle club police are gonna pull you over and take you to time out were you cant go above 15mph :P.) You must realize there are people out there who this is thier life we pour our hearts and souls in to this we go out register pay our dues and preform acts for the community. I have been given the okay to have my M/C patch on my members i simply wait for them to all get thier leather/tactical street vests and we can all go get our patches i am VERY excited. Like i said it isnt illegal but its frowned upon by the club community i personally wouldnt be mad if i saw it. But for me this has become my way of life, sense i have joined the New Breed i feel i have done good things even if im not out EVERY weekend the effort is there.

amber|alexis to answer your question right now we have @ branches in Loiusiana and are also recruiting for a Corpus Christi Chapter we are growing in number and we make more progress by the week our National President is like me we are VERY commited and we refuse to fail.

Thank you so much for your words Mudbug youve always been awsome to me i used to catch you outside of walmart all the time on my way to get candy ^^ i remember the day i met you guys i was panicking so hard i just got my bike i had no idea what to do. I remember laughing hard when i was tryin to push my bike back and one of the guys busts out with "What...you dont got reverse on this thing?" And now i always carry a plug kit its the best 7 bucks i ever spent.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #58
Croe

Bike(s):
Kawasaki 08 z1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteLee View Post
im only going to make one statement; croe will know what im talking about; ICHIGO will kick your sigs azz anytime
Pshh Kenpachi is were its at man he is nuts and he doesnt even know his swords name :P
Old 08-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #59
Croe

Bike(s):
Kawasaki 08 z1000

We have two branches in Louisiana sorry about post whoring i cant edit :(
Old 08-17-2009, 09:32 PM   #60
1FastMF
Banned