Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2009, 01:41 AM   #41
Grinchy

Feedback Rating: (15)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
He already rode the yamaha, and quite well his rookie season. Tech 3 Yamaha. I could see them welcoming him back at the right price.
Who can forget the "Spiderman" Fortuna Yamaha Marco rode
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2010 Yamaha YZ450F Valentino Rossi, Colin Edwards, James Stewart, Jorge Lorenzo gsxrjai Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 1 04-18-2010 02:01 PM
2010 Shelby GT500 vs 2010 Camaro SS darktoy02 Off Topic 150 07-22-2009 10:37 AM
Lorenzo In 2010? gsxrjai General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 07-10-2009 08:30 AM
2010 honda fury bentgixxer General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 01-18-2009 11:02 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2009, 01:45 AM   #42
Grinchy

Bike(s):
'prila

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
ORRRR maybe not!!

W T H ?
First time I've seen those
Old 07-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #43
aznhero913
J.D.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 CBR600rr
2005 R6 (bye baby)
1992 Yamaha Seca (1st one)

spies and rossi!!!! that would be a bad team!
Old 07-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #44
R6Rescue
Crash (MotoGP Guru)

Bike(s):
2006 R6 (Street)
2011 R6 (Racebike)
2008 R6 (Deceased Best Friend's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextrossi View Post
And lorenzo is not going anywhere he is doing better this year than last year's season. He has the potential of what it takes to be another rossi. Lorenzo might even take the championship this year. He is showing that he can do it. Now he got his head staight and does not crash anymore. I heard rumors that rossi will be going to world superbike next year. If he did that would be awesome.

In sport rider I also read that motogp is having issues with money and the electronic suspension is gonna be gone. They are also withdrawing teams from motogp like the onde 2000 ducati team from sete gibernau is out of motogp.
Rossi is at Yamaha till 2010. Period. His contract doesn't expire till the end of next season.
R6Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #45
R6Rescue
Crash (MotoGP Guru)

Bike(s):
2006 R6 (Street)
2011 R6 (Racebike)
2008 R6 (Deceased Best Friend's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextrossi View Post
And lorenzo is not going anywhere he is doing better this year than last year's season. He has the potential of what it takes to be another rossi. Lorenzo might even take the championship this year. He is showing that he can do it. Now he got his head staight and does not crash anymore. I heard rumors that rossi will be going to world superbike next year. If he did that would be awesome.

In sport rider I also read that motogp is having issues with money and the electronic suspension is gonna be gone. They are also withdrawing teams from motogp like the onde 2000 ducati team from sete gibernau is out of motogp.
Rossi is at Yamaha till 2010. Period. His contract doesn't expire till the end of next season. If there is any switch it will be Pedrosa/Lorenzo. Telefonica Movistar is most likely going to back the factory Honda outfit next season. I was just overseas and that's the scuttlebutt. Melandri will most likely be going to Gresini Honda. Spies is set to stay at WSBK Yamaha if he wins the title or not till the end of 2010 unless something extraordinary happens. Toseland is losing his job pretty much for certain now. If I'm not mistaken, Hayden is on the Ducati till the end of 2010 as well. Not to mention Aspar is going to have Ducati backing next season, no word on how many bikes, but that is seats available for people to move to. But the word is Lorenzo doesn't want to be at Fiat Yamaha anymore because his ego can't take being #2 at Yamaha. And let's not forget about Vermeulen is two seconds away from a WSBK deal and set to leave Suzuki, so we have to wait, it's the silly season in MotoGP! But mark my words, if Spies moves up, it will be on a Yamaha, he won't leave Yamaha, they're willing to pay for him.
R6Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:51 AM   #46
Grinchy

Bike(s):
'prila

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Rescue View Post
Rossi is at Yamaha till 2010. Period. His contract doesn't expire till the end of next season. If there is any switch it will be Pedrosa/Lorenzo. Telefonica Movistar is most likely going to back the factory Honda outfit next season. I was just overseas and that's the scuttlebutt. Melandri will most likely be going to Gresini Honda. Spies is set to stay at WSBK Yamaha if he wins the title or not till the end of 2010 unless something extraordinary happens. Toseland is losing his job pretty much for certain now. If I'm not mistaken, Hayden is on the Ducati till the end of 2010 as well. Not to mention Aspar is going to have Ducati backing next season, no word on how many bikes, but that is seats available for people to move to. But the word is Lorenzo doesn't want to be at Fiat Yamaha anymore because his ego can't take being #2 at Yamaha. And let's not forget about Vermeulen is two seconds away from a WSBK deal and set to leave Suzuki, so we have to wait, it's the silly season in MotoGP! But mark my words, if Spies moves up, it will be on a Yamaha, he won't leave Yamaha, they're willing to pay for him.
not so sure,
they won't pay Lorenzo what he'd like and at this time you'd have to say he's the hotter property of the two!
I think Spies will go to Tech3 for a "modest" wage because the M1 is arguably the best bike in motoGP.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:45 AM   #47
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Holy thread revival, batman!

Also, Repsol is going to bow out as a title sponsor in GPs?
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #48
tiatool
Pro Racer Mode Enabled

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
08 Raven
05 Vstar 1100

Motorcycle News are reporting in this week's publication (but not to be found on the website, strangely) that Lorenzo has signed up for 2010 with Fiat Yamaha. Supposedly the deal was signed last Saturday night on the eve of the British GP but won't be officially announced until the end of August. There are even quotes from Jorge but how accurate they are remains to be seen.

/thread

Advertisement