Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2009, 01:11 AM   #61
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus
 
PowerSurgeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manvel
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,735

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchist35 View Post
i am totally thinking about it, i had a great time hanging out with everyone, but i dont like popcicle?!?

i got some tylllllenol pm

__________________
Stunt riding is dead.
PowerSurgeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how did u get into stuntin miguel!! Stunters Lounge 54 03-17-2010 06:13 AM
Stuntin? Ulric Off Topic 1 02-02-2010 10:41 PM
Stuntin a 450 BigComfy General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 12-11-2007 09:14 PM
more stuntin sickness mekrew Stunters Lounge 32 11-06-2007 07:46 PM
this is stuntin issanni General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 02-20-2007 03:17 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2009, 01:13 AM   #62
anarchist35
AnArChY in tha US of A
 
anarchist35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lufkin, tx soon to be ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 662

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
02 cbr600f4i
01 cr250r





Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSurgeD View Post
i got some tylllllenol pm

negative, use that line with the kids in the orphanage
anarchist35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:15 AM   #63
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus
 
PowerSurgeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manvel
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,735

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchist35 View Post
lemme tell you i saw this guy (KlaSSIk) riding the motard 4 months ago (AT ASI), BEFORE i went to jail for 2 months, got out, and he magically was KILLING an F4i, so SHUT the FFFFFFF up! LIAR!!!!!!!!!!! i am an OG, but only because i've been in THA game since 2001, he, kills it, and you don't....but you should, and you dont....
well when i met kevin he was doing seat standers on the motard across the lot with no hand brake...he had a clue of what to do, but like most he had no direction...

same thing with blake on the buel and our other friend bobby, they all got on my 'get good quick' program
__________________
Stunt riding is dead.
PowerSurgeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:16 AM   #64
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus
 
PowerSurgeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manvel
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,735

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchist35 View Post
negative, use that line with the kids in the orphanage
or with you at cici's when you were not looking, i was dropping some pm's in your drank
__________________
Stunt riding is dead.
PowerSurgeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:18 AM   #65
anarchist35
AnArChY in tha US of A
 
anarchist35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lufkin, tx soon to be ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 662

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
02 cbr600f4i
01 cr250r





Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSurgeD View Post
well when i met kevin he was doing seat standers on the motard across the lot with no hand brake...he had a clue of what to do, but like most he had no direction...

same thing with blake on the buel and our other friend bobby, they all got on my 'get good quick' program
i ahd a clue too, just im new to the HB game, thanks for the pointers also, i just needed a push in the right direction....ill have SS O's, and FiSeat O's to the opposite direction, in a week and will rule them at ASI next time i can show up. but not like the Pro OGs
anarchist35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:20 AM   #66
anarchist35
AnArChY in tha US of A
 
anarchist35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lufkin, tx soon to be ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 662

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
02 cbr600f4i
01 cr250r





Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSurgeD View Post
or with you at cici's when you were not looking, i was dropping some pm's in your drank


aren't you married?!? i mean to miguel fingerCAK in your mouth?!?
anarchist35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:21 AM   #67
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus
 
PowerSurgeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manvel
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,735

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchist35 View Post
i ahd a clue too, just im new to the HB game, thanks for the pointers also, i just needed a push in the right direction....ill have SS O's, and FiSeat O's to the opposite direction, in a week and will rule them at ASI next time i can show up. but not like the Pro OGs
yep and really if you'r not out there to have fun and learn new , then you need to go do track days
__________________
Stunt riding is dead.
PowerSurgeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:22 AM   #68
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus
 
PowerSurgeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manvel
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,735

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchist35 View Post


aren't you married?!? i mean to miguel fingerCAK in your mouth?!?
miguel is just my weekend warrior! no one can replace your fingerCAK in my mouth
__________________
Stunt riding is dead.
PowerSurgeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:23 AM   #69
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin
 
mekrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 9,778

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to mekrew
stunters and they drama

ill go back to the racers lounge

ya i ride the motards but i suck :(
sold my stuntbike to jordo cause i just wasnt committed to stunting like the rest of these guys
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:25 AM   #70
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus
 
PowerSurgeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manvel
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,735

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by mekrew View Post
stunters and they drama

ill go back to the racers lounge

ya i ride the motards but i suck :(
sold my stuntbike to jordo cause i just wasnt committed to stunting like the rest of these guys
well then racers and the drama ...like that big bob guy claiming to be fast when he was not...it's not a drama of 'my wheelies are better then your wheelies" this isn't a wink1100 call out.
__________________
Stunt riding is dead.
PowerSurgeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:35 AM   #71
DANtheMan.
Chicks dig scars!
 
DANtheMan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,901

Experience: 2 years


06 crf250








Send a message via AIM to DANtheMan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekrew View Post
stunters and they drama

ill go back to the racers lounge

ya i ride the motards but i suck :(
sold my stuntbike to jordo cause i just wasnt committed to stunting like the rest of these guys
Do you need wheels and tires dont know if it will fit yours... my bro bought some WARP 9 for his 450 but doesnt like them so hes going to stick to dirt they never been used on the track just riden around the neighborhood ha!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchist35 View Post
you ARE the OG of motohouston.com REMEMBER?!?!

im just another NEWB SqUiDnAsTy...
DANtheMan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:38 AM   #72
DANtheMan.
Chicks dig scars!
 
DANtheMan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,901

Experience: 2 years


06 crf250








Send a message via AIM to DANtheMan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchist35 View Post
lemme tell you i saw this guy (KlaSSIk) riding the motard 4 months ago (AT ASI), BEFORE i went to jail for 2 months, got out, and he magically was KILLING an F4i, so SHUT the FFFFFFF up! LIAR!!!!!!!!!!! i am an OG, but only because i've been in THA game since 2001, he, kills it, and you don't....but you should, and you dont....
Dude your still on this subject it was dropped like years ago...
Your right he is better than me im not saying im better than him am i?
Come on man keep on riding his ****
Im done with this thread klassik wins..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchist35 View Post
you ARE the OG of motohouston.com REMEMBER?!?!

im just another NEWB SqUiDnAsTy...
DANtheMan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:38 AM   #73
anarchist35
AnArChY in tha US of A
 
anarchist35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lufkin, tx soon to be ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 662

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
02 cbr600f4i
01 cr250r





Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSurgeD View Post
well then racers and the drama ...like that big bob guy claiming to be fast when he was not...it's not a drama of 'my wheelies are better then your wheelies" this isn't a wink1100 call out.
+1111

racers need not peer onto tha world of tha nasty tricky crunchy bike...

oh, wait, that was when i was into it

now its lemme get a HB, and kill in a week, and hate on me
anarchist35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:43 AM   #74
anarchist35
AnArChY in tha US of A
 
anarchist35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lufkin, tx soon to be ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 662

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
02 cbr600f4i
01 cr250r





Quote:
Originally Posted by DANtheMan. View Post
Dude your still on this subject it was dropped like years ago...
Your right he is better than me im not saying im better than him am i?
Come on man keep on riding his ****
Im done with this thread klassik wins..
and you should be done with this thread....you ARE the OG of motohouston.com REMEMBER?!?!

im just another NEWB SqUiDnAsTy...

at least i had idle like (7 YEARS) ago without an HB to catch me.

do yourself a favor and BUY A 50....learn tha ropes FOOL!
anarchist35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:16 AM   #75
peruvian
Senior Member
 
peruvian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kingwood, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 897


Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki gsx-r600




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to peruvian
haha wow i just wanted to know if it was a good idea to learn to stunt in a fiddy and now all this ppl are sayin there not worth it. u know what i think they are cause i heard it from ppl that ive seen stunt their big bikes and i dont think they would lie about that if they know uve seen them im person! example. clayton. hes the only (stunter )guy i talked to when i was at ASI last wed. and i asked him what do u recomend man? and he said get a fiddy and learn BP and BC on it. and thats what im doin because after i saw what he did and most of the guys over there did i was impressed. he said most of them started on fiddys so thats what im gonna do. im gonna need some help tho. ill for sure have the a stunt ready fiddy for nxt wed. im buying it friday! i got a really good deal. thanks for the negative and postivie comments. no lie they all help.
__________________
GSX-R600. Mods:
PCIII,Two Bros Slip-on,BMC Air Filter,NGK Spark Plugs,
Custom Fender Eliminator,Bar end and swingarm spikes
Vortex Frame Sliders,Zero Gravity double bubble smoked windscreen.
peruvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:27 AM   #76
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus
 
PowerSurgeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manvel
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,735

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by peruvian View Post
haha wow i just wanted to know if it was a good idea to learn to stunt in a fiddy and now all this ppl are sayin there not worth it. u know what i think they are cause i heard it from ppl that ive seen stunt their big bikes and i dont think they would lie about that if they know uve seen them im person! example. clayton. hes the only (stunter )guy i talked to when i was at ASI last wed. and i asked him what do u recomend man? and he said get a fiddy and learn BP and BC on it. and thats what im doin because after i saw what he did and most of the guys over there did i was impressed. he said most of them started on fiddys so thats what im gonna do. im gonna need some help tho. ill for sure have the a stunt ready fiddy for nxt wed. im buying it friday! i got a really good deal. thanks for the negative and postivie comments. no lie they all help.

you want to get good fast, get a fiddy, clayton was my prototype student
__________________
Stunt riding is dead.
PowerSurgeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:41 AM   #77
kdog22
Wheelie it son..
 
kdog22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: spring
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,535

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage





i'd probably stunt ride on my 600 but i can't afford to fix it when i eventually screw it up, let alone get the parts to make it stunt ready to start off with. Otherwise you guys would probably see alot more of me at the spots. As a matter of fact if i had done that when i joined the site i'd probably have at least idle and half descent circles down. But that's all in how much you practice and just ride.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
fkn kdogg just started staring at me like i'm bout to jump off this bike and murder some dave c. i was thinkin ok lets see what i did to this man to make him hate me and how fast can i run
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:53 AM   #78
klassik
Senior Member
 
klassik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rosharon Tx
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,984

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
929
rnz450








Quote:
Originally Posted by peruvian View Post
haha wow i just wanted to know if it was a good idea to learn to stunt in a fiddy and now all this ppl are sayin there not worth it. u know what i think they are cause i heard it from ppl that ive seen stunt their big bikes and i dont think they would lie about that if they know uve seen them im person! example. clayton. hes the only (stunter )guy i talked to when i was at ASI last wed. and i asked him what do u recomend man? and he said get a fiddy and learn BP and BC on it. and thats what im doin because after i saw what he did and most of the guys over there did i was impressed. he said most of them started on fiddys so thats what im gonna do. im gonna need some help tho. ill for sure have the a stunt ready fiddy for nxt wed. im buying it friday! i got a really good deal. thanks for the negative and postivie comments. no lie they all help.
im glad it helped. sorry for me ruining your thread. im just tired of this guy always jumping in every thread where people talk about how to get into stunt riding and yellin that a 50 did him no good. well no . it wont if you didnt have the basics on that. thats like trying to run before you can walk. and say well i stood up. i think ill run.
__________________
www.teamstunters.com
klassik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:54 AM   #79
klassik
Senior Member
 
klassik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rosharon Tx
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,984

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
929
rnz450








zoom crew 50 stunts



if you rode a 50 like that then i see why you dont have it on a big bike
__________________
www.teamstunters.com
klassik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:33 AM   #80
superkat
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: downtown
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 2,095

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
954rr sold
2001 kawi zx6r sold
o2 eff 4 easy
honda fiddy

Member Garage





User is banned

.
superkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy