MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2009, 04:28 PM   #41
Shinyman

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
06 CBR1000rr with some repsol fairings
07 Buell XB9R (totaled)

I generally am the person going the furthest from the woodlands fun, not always the case but I don't mind if you trail with me till you break off or visa verse.
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #42
kinnlyn

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
ninja 636
crf 230
ninja500 sold
ninja 650r wrecked

We haven't met yet. I'm in the process of moving to the Woodlands. I've been super busy the last couple of weeks. I usually do the HAK & Woodlands stuff. U r MORE than welcome to crash at my place. Might be a little more comfortable crashing at a females place. Will pm u my #. This REALLY is an awesome community. I just moved from FL. Didn't know a soul. Tx is feeling like home now & this forum has been a big part of that. Talk soon.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #43
90 5.0
frequent crasher

Bike(s):
98 gsxr 600

I've kinda had the same feeling happen to me a while back. I travel all over the world for work and normally when i land safely in a foreign country I'd text my x to know i was safely on the ground and call her when i made it to the hotel.

I have been doing that for years now for the past 9 months there's no one to tell i'm alive there's no one waiting to hear form me.

Sure I have plenty of friends that would be upset if something happened, but no one's waiting to here from me. When you're so used to doing something like that it kinda gets ingrained into you, and it's the loneliest feeling in the world knowing you on the other side of the planet and no one's wondering if you are alive.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:35 PM   #44
PatternAgainst
User.

Bike(s):
Tiger 800xc

really good to hear that riders on here are keeping an eye on each other making sure we're all safe. I know I try to leave LOOPT on when I go for a ride so I can be found if the worst happens. Same when I'm riding trails or out on my road bike.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #45
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob65 View Post
Maybe she does care about her freinds safty. Sorry a hole. SOme people care about people.

such a . So go suck one. If you dont like what she has to say. Get the **** out.
Seriously that is a fukked up thing to say about such a good guy.

If she wants to post in a public forum then she needs to expect public opinions.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #46
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_M_J82 View Post
there are always people that will care about you whether you think it or not. the friends here that you have cali, houtex chris all will help in any way they can. and if they cant they know someone who will, regardless if you know them or not. take care! ride safe!
I agree, we all care more than you know, I havent met a bunch of you and on the other hand, I have met a bunch, my number is always posted and if you want, toss it in your cel, there is always help if needed, no matter what the hour, I have trailored many a bike home for the mh gang. no alterior motives, just help and a caring soul if needed.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 07-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #47
kinnlyn

Bike(s):
ninja 636
crf 230
ninja500 sold
ninja 650r wrecked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob65 View Post
Maybe she does care about her freinds safty. Sorry a hole. SOme people care about people.

such a . So go suck one. If you dont like what she has to say. Get the **** out.
Ya Beat me to it.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:42 PM   #48
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

I agree with SMJ, I dont expect anyone to keep tabs on my safety nor help me out if I'm in trouble, however I know how it feels to have good people as friends/acquaintances so I return the love as much as I can.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:43 PM   #49
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirlGSXR View Post
Everyone leaves at 3 am in the instance I have been referring to, so its not like Im around somewhere, thats just when thing have been winding down - and I go straight home. And not looking for a baysitter!
I have a house in friendswood anybody is welcome to stay in if their night goes on to late, have a couch w/ bed and your welcome to it, and nope, I wont let ormie come over and molest ya whilst ya sleep!
love ya ormie!

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 07-12-2009, 04:48 PM   #50
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnlyn View Post
Ya Beat me to it.
Seriously Kinnlyn, Justin is one of the best guys on MH... better than many men I have met. Seems she came looking for attention and thats what she got. When people cry "oh poor me" they can't be choosy as who says what.
Technology has made great advances but we still have yet to find a way to inject attention directly into the vein.
Most M&Gs are up to and over an hour away from me but if I go I do not expect anyone to babysit me.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:51 PM   #51
S_M_J82
Prime Time!!!

2003 kawasaki z1000

Send a message via AIM to S_M_J82
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
Seriously Kinnlyn, Justin is one of the best guys on MH... better than many men I have met. Seems she came looking for attention and thats what she got. When people cry "oh poor me" they can't be choosy as who says what.
Technology has made great advances but we still have yet to find a way to inject attention directly into the vein.
Most M&Gs are up to and over an hour away from me but if I go I do not expect anyone to babysit me.
thanks pam your a sweet heart!
i appreciate the kinds words. and you know as well as i do. this is just the internet and people can't handle honesty. it's ok
Old 07-12-2009, 04:53 PM   #52
kinnlyn

Bike(s):
ninja 636
crf 230
ninja500 sold
ninja 650r wrecked

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
Seriously Vmax girl, There's a way to offer advice without coming across as condescending and abrassive. She's just asking for a little help. I'm sure she wasn't tryin to throw a pity party. I'm offiering my help. Thats the last I will say about it.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #53
hardcoresteve
Hero since birth

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2007 R6s
1983 FS50 moped

Send a message via AIM to hardcoresteve
nobody ever asks me if i makes it home ok
Old 07-12-2009, 04:56 PM   #54
BabyGirlGSXR
GSXRd Again

Bike(s):
07' 750 GSXR (Custom) RIP
07' 750 GSXR (Blue) RIP
05' Dyna Lowrider
08' 600 GSXR (Black Corona)

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to BabyGirlGSXR
*** Not asking for any sympathy from any of you! I must have misunderstood the "MH family." I though all of you were just riders that looked out for each other....
Old 07-12-2009, 04:56 PM   #55
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnlyn View Post
Seriously Vmax girl, There's a way to offer advice without coming across as condescending and abrassive. She's just asking for a little help. I'm sure she wasn't tryin to throw a pity party. I'm offiering my help. Thats the last I will say about it.
Where did she ask for help? I didn't see anything that remotely looked like she was asking for help because all of MH knows I will happily help anyone I can, within reason.

And its one word... Vmaxgirl

Advertisement