Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
Death May Come
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

2000 Suzuki SV650 project bike

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to DMC Send a message via Yahoo to DMC Send a message via Skype™ to DMC
July 13th week

some of you know me (yes im extremely new to the forums) but i live in Beaumont and its a good distance to start for me to ride, the week of the 13th though im going on vacation, anyone have any ideas? i was thinking about trailering my bike to h-town and having my 4runner and bike both readily available for me as needed. gimme some input

Pride goeth before the fall; and like a women's smile pride would haunt me...
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote