MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2006, 09:29 AM   #81
redrocker

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 600

Being 17 does not matter!!! my son went to prison at 17 for engaging in organized crime!!! He did 17 months I would think this kid would do some time for threatning to kill you!!!!
redrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
. 17 Year Old Rider Dead pinball General Discussion (Moto Related) 88 09-11-2015 01:34 PM
In 1 Week: 3 Cops Dead, 1 Almost Dead pinball The Circus 2 05-28-2015 04:39 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2006, 09:38 AM   #82
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrocker
Being 17 does not matter!!! my son went to prison at 17 for engaging in organized crime!!! He did 17 months I would think this kid would do some time for threatning to kill you!!!!
the local DA decided he wasnt a threat and let him go, I hope she is right, we will see what happens on the court date.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:45 AM   #83
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three ring circus sideshow of Freaks here in this hopeless hole we call LA The only way to fix it is to flush it all away. Any time. Any day. Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay. Fret for your figure and Fret for your latte and Fret for your hairpiece and Fret for your lawsuit and Fret for your prozac and Fret for your pilot and Fret for your contract and Fret for your car. It's a bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks here in this hopeless hole we call LA The only way to fix it is to flush it all away. Any time. Any day. Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay. Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will cuz I sure could use a vacation from this Silly , stupid ... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim. Mom's gonna fix it all soon. Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be. Learn to swim. L Ron Hubbard and all his clones. all those gun-toting Hip gangster wannabes. Learn to swim. retro anything. your tattoos. all you junkies and your short memory. Learn to swim. smiley glad-hands With hidden agendas. these dysfunctional, Insecure actresses. Learn to swim. Cuz I'm praying for rain and I'm praying for tidal waves I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it all go down. Mom please flush it all away. I wanna watch it go right in and down. I wanna watch it go right in. Watch you flush it all away. Time to bring it down again. Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines. I can't imagine why you wouldn't Welcome any change, my friend. I wanna see it all come down. suck it down. flush it down. - TOOL

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:05 AM   #84
Hoguer
Hoguer

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Honda VTX 1300C
Honda VTX 1300C

Scooter i know how you feel and i agree that you did the right thing. I live in Heritage park and spent the money to have my new home built, 6 houses down from my best friend and brother has his house and to have a punk move in across the street who builds base box for stereos and thumps his rap music after 11 oclock at night that it shakes the pictures in the house. Every time i go across the street and aske them to turn it down my wife gets worried that they will do something to our house or worse to my little girl. She knows that i don't take a lot sht from people and both me and my brother are former military and carry a lot of weapons. We go at least once a month or so to the range off of 2351 by the High school. Over the past year they have gotten a lot better know it takes me walking out the front door and they turn it down. But you always need to be on the look out because the area you live needs to safe you and most imprtantly your kids.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:08 AM   #85
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

I would keep the postings about my shooting skills to a minimum. Highly advised by lawyers who deal in cases with the use of deadly force.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:13 AM   #86
954colombia

Bike(s):
954rr

that kid. In todays society kids don't get punished how we used to in the old days. I meant by parents. Kids can easly call CPS and lie so the parents can charged with some bullshit. We need some people like scooter in this world.
954colombia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:43 AM   #87
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!

Bike(s):
'04 1200XL

Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
Scooter is a true american!

Hey, don't worry about his gang. I'm sure you would have plenty of MH peeps to get your back anytime you need.

If you ever see that he has too many home-boys at his house, just issue an alert on here and we can ride out to your house and make our presence known.

Where is MAD, i need my CHL
Old 03-21-2006, 11:45 AM   #88
redrocker

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 600

Correct!!!! These kids need there beat!!! When I was growing up if I got out of line I knew there was a kicking comming!!! My son called cps on me once!!!! That was the last time!!! When cps showed up and heard the whole story they changed there mind!!!! I simply told the lady yes I beat his !!! He shoved his 2 yr old sister down and called her a little !!! So I beat the out oh him and I will do it again!!! If you need to arrest me go ahead!!!! He was 14 at the time!!!! The police came out and told him he could be arrested for assaulting a child!!! I told them to take him!!! They did not do that!!! But they told him that in the state of Tx a parent can do whatever they need to do to control there child!!! Except hurting them so bad they need medical attention!!! So they said if your dad needs to smack your to make you mind than so be it!!!! He did not listen!!! Took a swing at me a few months later!!! His problem was he was with his mother until he was 13 and there was no discipline!!!! So here you fix him!!! To late!!!
Old 03-21-2006, 11:46 AM   #89
redrocker

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 600

True smokey!!!! Scooter Trash give a shout out!!! I am just down in League city I can be there in 10 minutes!!!
Old 03-21-2006, 12:20 PM   #90
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Thanks for the support guys, hoping all will be ok from here on out, we will see I guess as the court date is still yet to come and then the bs hits the fan again.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 03-21-2006, 12:36 PM   #91
954colombia

Bike(s):
954rr

Yo let us know when the court day comes. if he is a punk kid, they will bring along some frds. let me know if you need some of us back you up on that day.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:49 PM   #92
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954colombia
Yo let us know when the court day comes. if he is a punk kid, they will bring along some frds. let me know if you need some of us back you up on that day.
schweeeeet, we will see how it goes. you would think the parents, knowing me and I'm not an , would come over and talk with me, hoping for me to drop charges. Maybe they wont in hopes some official trouble would do him some good, I dunno, we have never had any problems from them at all, but the kid moved in with them about 6 months ago is what I am told and they have had problems with his rebellious attitude I guess is what the cops told me.
I dunno, I hope nothing else happens with this kid as far at retaliation from him or any of his friends, I would hate for this to escalate into something that shouldnt be.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 03-21-2006, 01:13 PM   #93
954colombia

Bike(s):
954rr

That sounds good. Just let me know if anything happens.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:13 PM   #94
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
... Punks suck!

Question though.. Why didn't you or you wife just call the police to begin with? Why grab your gun and walk down the street? I'm all for CHL's to protect you and yours, but you weren't involved before, now you and your family have to be careful. :eh:

I don't have a family so I might have done the same thing, but if I did have a family i'd have called the cops and just peeked through the window, gun at the ready in case it did spill over onto your property.

Good luck with the case though. The stupidity of these punks never ceases to amaze me.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 02:24 PM   #95
RRCBR

Feedback Rating: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC
... Punks suck!

Question though.. Why didn't you or you wife just call the police to begin with? Why grab your gun and walk down the street? I'm all for CHL's to protect you and yours, but you weren't involved before, now you and your family have to be careful. :eh:

I don't have a family so I might have done the same thing, but if I did have a family i'd have called the cops and just peeked through the window, gun at the ready in case it did spill over onto your property.

Good luck with the case though. The stupidity of these punks never ceases to amaze me.
+1
RRCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 02:56 PM   #96
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC
... Punks suck!

I leave the house with my gun like I dont leave my driveway in my car w/o having un-insured motorists and PIP insurance. I carry everywhere.
I didnt blast out the door with gun in hand looking for trouble and if you read again, you will see the police were called asap. I guess I am glad I dont live on your street when someone yells call the cops someone is fighting. I am thinking you would have closed the curtains and hid until all was over.
I on the other hand will render aid if needed.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 03-21-2006, 03:07 PM   #97
jrock
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
:notworthy scooter. you are the man.
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 03:16 PM   #98
gixr101

Bike(s):
04 gsxr 1000, 05gsxr 1000,07 gsxr750

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJO
You bring up a point that I have always wondered. What happened to days when I was younger that when you had a beef with someone, you handled it one on one?

Gangs are for that can't handle their own business.

I agree gangs are a bunch of that cant fight and want attention they didnt get enough titty as babys.You know thats how the always happens these punks do what they want and they hardly cant ever put them in jail. I think I probably would of shot him if I would of seen him branish the gun.I had a simular incident at one of my firework stands.Two guys came up to my stand all xanaxed out they were trying to seel some in front of my stand I told them to leave and they got upset and pulled out a 12 gage.there were four of us ofcourse we were all packing also.as soon as I heard he's got a gun we all drew on him keep in mind he was in the car with his freind he was trying to get the gun out but its a shotgun a little to big to be pulling in and out of the front seet of a car.I told him to put the gun down if not he was going to be shredded meat.We all had him surounded 4 ways being careful of crossfire.he then closed the door of the car and put it in reverse and took off.As he did the cops passed by right after him long story short they ran on I10 they ended up crashed into a bridge pillar and were arested, in the car they found xanex pills a stolen glock they stole from a pawnshop.But guess what! they've already been released from jail.so now I have to keep my eyes open and be even more watchful.Even can pull triggers.But I dont think they want to come back the way we drew they never had a chance.And Im sure they still know were still packing and ready at all times.
gixr101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 03:43 PM   #99
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
I leave the house with my gun like I dont leave my driveway in my car w/o having un-insured motorists and PIP insurance. I carry everywhere.
I wasn't questioning your reason for carrying, I was questioning your reason for leaving the house to begin with.

I don't think you did anyone any favors by doing your own investigation before calling the police. You saw the guys gun, the cops didn't. If you called them first, perhaps they would have seen him with it.

Quote:
I guess I am glad I dont live on your street when someone yells call the cops someone is fighting. I am thinking you would have closed the curtains and hid until all was over.
You can challenge my manhood, it doesn't bother me. Like I said, If I had a family, and some idiots are fighting down the street, then yep, I would stay hidden and call the cops.

So as it turns out the cops didn't or couldn't do anything, but now you have to watch out for yourself AND your family.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 03:49 PM   #100
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

I'm not challenging your manhood, I am challenging your want for a safe neigborhood, somebody has to be bold enough to say enough is enough and dont bring that to my street.
I was walking across the street, no confrontation, he came back out and started more , I'll be damned if I am gonna hide inside, I called the cops and they were on the line while it was happening, it does boggle my mind they heard the same but still he didnt get tossed in. If the punk wants to start a neighborhood war, he has indeed barked up the wrong tree, I bend for no one with this issue.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]

Advertisement