MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2006, 11:44 PM   #41
AliceInChains02

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
so, its ok for you to toss em in the street, first its ok with you if your having a bad night to pull weapons, now its ok to toss insulin syringes around.
get a grip mang, sometimes you absolutely make zero real world sense
i'm not justifying either one. i know how nasty it is seeing dirty needles laying around, i used to have to clean up garth road...talk about needles. you know, i think you should go pick that needle up off the road and stab it through that kids eye! he's probably a liberal!
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
. 17 Year Old Rider Dead pinball General Discussion (Moto Related) 88 09-11-2015 01:34 PM
In 1 Week: 3 Cops Dead, 1 Almost Dead pinball The Circus 2 05-28-2015 04:39 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2006, 11:45 PM   #42
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
i'm not justifying either one. i know how nasty it is seeing dirty needles laying around, i used to have to clean up garth road...talk about needles. you know, i think you should go pick that needle up off the road and stab it through that kids eye! he's probably a liberal!
thats better punk, dont let it happen again

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:46 PM   #43
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Old 03-20-2006, 11:48 PM   #44
ratmzapa

Member Garage

First off guys...I hate it how people on this forum talk about guns and ammo like they are in the wild west...has anyone ever been in a situation where you had to pull out a gun and have a 90% of using it? I mean come on when you pull the trigger thats it...you dont know if you would act in a situation that comes down to the wire like that..
Old 03-20-2006, 11:48 PM   #45
bentgixxer

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
I has no bike :(
'14 Polaris 550 touring

Send a message via Yahoo to bentgixxer
yeah, ever since all the apartments at fife and bay area went government subsidized, this area has gone down hill, now the katrinians are tearin it up worse :BangHead:
We'll call it Corpsefish and Horsenuts.
bentgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:49 PM   #46
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

what ever happened to those folks that rolled into sharpstown mall (i think)and were supposed to straighten everything out? i can't remember the name of them...something angels maybe?
Old 03-20-2006, 11:52 PM   #47
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinman
First off guys...I hate it how people on this forum talk about guns and ammo like they are in the wild west...has anyone ever been in a situation where you had to pull out a gun and have a 90% of using it? I mean come on when you pull the trigger thats it...you dont know if you would act in a situation that comes down to the wire like that..
dude , I wasnt the aggressor here, and yes, I would use my weapon to protect myself and my family.
I made the right choice to not plug him, I could have and gotten away with it, but if you will read, you will see I used proper judgement when "it came down to the wire" and a death was averted to my ability to wait him out. If he would have advanced on me or drawn on me, I would have made a different choice, as it was, for his sake, I made the right one today.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:53 PM   #48
bentgixxer

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
I has no bike :(
'14 Polaris 550 touring

Send a message via Yahoo to bentgixxer
were too far south of houston for them to be here, nothing here makes the news unless its tied in, like the kid that got hosed by swat in heritage park behind clear brook, after he shot two people in houston. were the red-headed step children down here.

same goes with harris county, its a generally slow district, thats why theres rarely cops around.

im paranoid now scoot, had to turn up my hcso scanner at work to listen in
We'll call it Corpsefish and Horsenuts.
bentgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:54 PM   #49
ratmzapa

Member Garage

scoot it wasnt in reference to you...its how people are like yah i would shoot him...
Old 03-20-2006, 11:54 PM   #50
ratmzapa

Member Garage

takes a bigger man to put down his fists than to raise them in spite..
Old 03-21-2006, 12:01 AM   #51
Sc0
A Lemming

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'01 F4i
'03 KFX400 MX
'09 FLHT
'01 Giant NRS1

Send a message via Yahoo to Sc0
Liberals vote for Democrats, illegals vote for whoever tells the best lie and they work for less... and don't pay taxes but get benefits...etc

Bah, nasty situation... Should have dialed the Police and had them dispatch a unit before intervening, perhaps had your cell phone on voice recording... and maybe snap a pic or two. The police are trained to deal with scumbags, and they have better support for a DOA scumbag than yourself anyday or if it goes the other way around they have WAY MORE backup. If homeboy ran with the pistola a K9 unit should have been brought out to find it, thumbs down on that one. Get with your neighbors, through some paperwork and repeated reports the manager or neighborhood association can evict them. If enough police reports are filed that qualifies as a paperwork trail as well. I don't know what else to say except I have close range weapons as well as long range, BTW cameras work well when looking through a Zeiss, IOR, or Nightforce... Also a .22LR seems to have the same zero at 50ft and at 50yds if velocity is around 1150fps.

And as a reminder, a pistol is used so that you can get to your rifle or shotgun. Also, don't endanger any innocent motorcycles or else more gangs might come after you.
Sc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 12:14 AM   #52
Javi
Siempre positivo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
dude , I wasnt the aggressor here, and yes, I would use my weapon to protect myself and my family.
I made the right choice to not plug him, I could have and gotten away with it, but if you will read, you will see I used proper judgement when "it came down to the wire" and a death was averted to my ability to wait him out. If he would have advanced on me or drawn on me, I would have made a different choice, as it was, for his sake, I made the right one today.
man i got a chance to meet u at the steak night and u seem cool ! but on the real why get ur gun and go outside? why not get all ur fam inside and close the door? call the cops ! the min u get the gun and walk out and down the street u just askin 4 it! but if from ur house u see it going down and u know u can help then get ur and go outside ! by having ur chl u know u are reponsible for each bullet no matter were it goes u get in a gun fight with the !latino! [like it race matters] and a bullet hits a little girl guess what u gana pay! be safe and chill i have seen alot in my short life and rule number 1 mind ur own bizz and help when help is asked for or needed!

my spelling suks ! this latino cant spell
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 12:18 AM   #53
Javi
Siempre positivo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinman
takes a bigger man to put down his fists than to raise them in spite..
I like how u think ! good stuff!!! u have made some good points on this thread!

Last edited by Javi; 03-21-2006 at 12:20 AM.
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 12:21 AM   #54
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Dancinman makes good points whenever good points are needed...dancinman out..
Old 03-21-2006, 12:36 AM   #55
zero4o3

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi
man i got a chance to meet u at the steak night and u seem cool ! but on the real why get ur gun and go outside? why not get all ur fam inside and close the door? call the cops ! the min u get the gun and walk out and down the street u just askin 4 it! but if from ur house u see it going down and u know u can help then get ur and go outside ! by having ur chl u know u are reponsible for each bullet no matter were it goes u get in a gun fight with the !latino! [like it race matters] and a bullet hits a little girl guess what u gana pay! be safe and chill i have seen alot in my short life and rule number 1 mind ur own bizz and help when help is asked for or needed!

my spelling suks ! this latino cant spell
so if a guy with a gun was yelling at you, you wouldnt want some one to come out and help you?
zero4o3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 01:29 AM   #56
ImG

Send a message via AIM to ImG
scoot you live like 1 min from my house or gf house. we live on bisontine.
ImG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 01:37 AM   #57
954colombia

Bike(s):
954rr

Yo that fool would be dead in my hometown.I would have done the same.Since I been here, I have run into a lot of punks kids like that.
954colombia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 01:45 AM   #58
jrock
straight shooter

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
wish judges would get some and make minors who break the law take a mandatory 2 yr enlistment in the military as punishment. Teach them to learn respect that they obviously didnt get taught at home!!!Fukn punkass
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 01:46 AM   #59
jrock
straight shooter

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
naww --make it a 6 yr gig..