MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2006, 10:16 PM   #1
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

My gun, the cops and an almost dead 17 year old

I am sitting at the table, whoring up the motoHouston like normal. My wife runs in and says "call the cops, someone is fighting outside!" I grab the .40 and stick it in my back, drop my shirttail over it and go outside.
I dont see anything and she says "down the street!". I look 4 houses to the right and two guys (one is the car driver and one is the cousin from in the house)are in their driveway leaning against a car. I am taking a stroll up the sidewalk and I see nothing out of the ordinary except these two guys by their car. I ask "you guys need someone to call the police for you?" the guy says, "man, I dunno what happened, I was backing out of my driveway and I didnt see the guy and I almost hit him, he freaked out, I told him I was sorry, my bad and he started trying to fight me, he ripped his shirt off and threw it down" (he pointed to the guys shirt laying there)" and he was gonna whoop my , I told him again I was sorry I just didnt see you, I didnt hit his car or anything!" I was standing there and didnt see anything of the aggressor so I said "I guess all is ok now and maybe he went home to cool off" so , as I was walking down the sidewalk towards my house, the aggressor ( he just moved into his moms house 2 months ago) comes out of his house with a gun in his waistband and is doing the hand gestures to the guys 3 houses down and saying "come get some mother ! I kill you both!" talking to the guys and I am across the street walking back to my house, so I am now diagnolly across the street from the aggressor I said "dude, put that up, we dont need that in our neighborhood" he says " you! I'll shoot you and your bike!" hearing this, I kinda turn just a little, reach into my waistband and pull my gun to my side where he couldnt see it and went ahead and chambered a round and re holstered it at the small of my back. he says "you want some mother !? I'll kill you too!" the whole time he is doing this, I have the cell phone dialed to 911 and his mom is out there trying to fight him to get him inside the house. he never pulled his gun, and I left mine where it was. she gets him inside and the police show up. then the mom comes outside and then starts talking on her cell while the cop is trying to talk with her, she ignores him totally, so he reaches up, removes the cell phone from her ear and snaps it closed, he talks with her for a couple minutes, she yells something and turns to run inside, he makes a couple quick steps, grabs ger, cuffs her and throws her in the car. All the while, more police are showing up and by then, the kid is gone out the back door, over the fence and gone through the school yard. the cop comes to me,asks if I'm carrying, I say of course, he asks me to turn around, he lifts up my shirt and just looks at the gun, then tells me to put it up in the house. They end up finding him but no gun, end result, they let the mom go, I find out this guy is only 17 years old and they end up letting him go too because they couldnt find a gun. I did file a report on him and he is receiving a citation for criminal threat to bodily harm via my testimony, the original guys were to scared to file against him. I say the little and I am going to court against his punk . The cops said he wont mess with me or my family as he now knows I am a CHL holder and I could have legally put him down but didnt. They explained to him he could have easily been dead tonight and I would have been legally within my rights to do so. So now I worry about my families safety with this easily angered latino punk living 3 doors down.
I am heavily he didnt go to jail, I am also heavily worried about the elementary school grounds behind his hosue that may now have a gun hidden there somewhere.
What the mang, I live on a quiet cul-de-sac and now this gangsta bastid wants to turn my street into a rap video story.
cliff notes:
guy shows gun and threatens ye' old scooter
scooter packing serious heat, but shows restraint
cops catch bad guy but let him go.
kids have new toy on school grounds tomorrow
scooter has angry fucktard living to close to his family

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
. 17 Year Old Rider Dead pinball General Discussion (Moto Related) 88 09-11-2015 01:34 PM
In 1 Week: 3 Cops Dead, 1 Almost Dead pinball The Circus 2 05-28-2015 04:39 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2006, 10:19 PM   #2
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
, don't you live around the Clear Lake area?
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:21 PM   #3
JJO
The One and Only

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

sorry to hear bout your "hood" scoot.

That's why all the guns @ my place are ready to rock and roll.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:22 PM   #4
Red_Rocket
I wanna go fast!

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2000 ZX-12R (Slow ET Bike)
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
Honda 50 (HA)

Send a message via Yahoo to Red_Rocket
That aint right...... If he is a gang member there could be some retalition. Keep the .40 close.
DJ JONES #1762 & #777(Hurricane Alley Racing)
Humble, TX (MDB Racing)
2000 ZX-12R NOS Bike
2004 Turbo Busa
Red_Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:24 PM   #5
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_LS_Hatch
, don't you live around the Clear Lake area?
well, since the nolas moved in.....
the other day on my scoot, i roll up to the intersection of bay area and pilgrims point at the light. I look down and there is a syringe laying there.
sad world we live in , now they are bringing the digusting and crime filled world to my neighborhood:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 03-20-2006, 10:25 PM   #6
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rocket
That aint right...... If he is a gang member there could be some retalition. Keep the .40 close.
I always do and my neighbor next door has enough for a small army, he says he will watch my family and house while I am at work.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 03-20-2006, 10:25 PM   #7
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

that sucks bro.... that lil doesnt know how close he came i guess...

lil ... if he wasnt strapped ida ran up on that , and commensed beating the livin fukn out of him
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:26 PM   #8
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rocket

You bring up a point that I have always wondered. What happened to days when I was younger that when you had a beef with someone, you handled it one on one?

Gangs are for that can't handle their own business.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:27 PM   #9
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t

lil ... if he wasnt strapped ida ran up on that , and commensed beating the livin fukn out of him
the cops told him how close he came to dying tonight. I asked them do you think I need to worry and he said honestly, I dont think so, he was majorly scared when he was cuffed and , but in the end, real world he is probably talking right now that he is loose. Ima watch him close.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 03-20-2006, 10:28 PM   #10
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

Quote:

Unfortunately, the little punk is 17-a minor.

I think you would have gotten in a little more trouble. His mom needs to whip his . You're never too old.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:31 PM   #11
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJO
Unfortunately, the little punk is 17-a minor.

I think you would have gotten in a little more trouble. His mom needs to whip his . You're never too old.
at 17 he is old enough to be looked at as an adult, the reason he didnt go to jail tonight is because they couldnt find his gun and two, the threatened person (Me) was across the street, otherwise, he would have been shot and there would have been more to the story.
the DA has the choice to haul him in or not, the cop calls with all the info, all the stories and then she makes a decision, tonight she felt he wasnt a threat anymore, I hope she is right this time. I will see him in court in a couple weeks and the cop said he may go to jail then, mostly probably a serious fine and some community time. I will do my best to explain the fear for my family and his threatening demeanor in court to hopefully get him some serious trouble, maybe he might learn and change his ways. sadly, probably not

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 03-20-2006, 10:32 PM   #12
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

If he would have drawn on me, I would have put him down, I was ready and can hit critical mass at that distance easily

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 03-20-2006, 10:33 PM   #13
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

sorry to hear that Scoot, I don't have any guns, but I'm thinking seriously to buy one and practice. someone threatens my family, he's in a body bag, no hesitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:33 PM   #14
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip

Feedback Rating: (6)

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
his gang, lets ride on his ! MH style! Next BBQ meet at Scooters house, we'll have us a pinyata party!
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:36 PM   #15
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

do u have a chl? if so, what do u score on the shooting portion of the test?
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:37 PM   #16
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip

Feedback Rating: (6)

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
Ohh and Hotchicken, whats up with the new sig, is it a guy or something? Definetly an improvement either way
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:38 PM   #17
Somebody1010
CCS EX #62

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
04 Suzuki 600 (Track only) 04 Kawi KX 250

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Somebody1010 Send a message via Yahoo to Somebody1010
well my sister is a lil wanna be gang banger and my dad also has a concealed license and he could of done the same when her friends threatened to rob the house, making threats in our yard at the. some kids need to be taught a lesson, i am only 20 but i am not that dumb. in this world people will shoot ur in a second.
Somebody1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:38 PM   #18
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
I thought that was you. I ran ya a whiiile back when you had the SRT-4 in my turbo Civic hatch. My car messed upa little later that night in the Woodlands and you took me to get somethink or another to fix my car.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:39 PM   #19
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
If he would have drawn on me, I would have put him down, I was ready and can hit critical mass at that distance easily
By no means am I old, but I just don't understand kids (yes 17 is still a kid to me) doing like that. when I was 17 I was working my off and going to college.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:39 PM   #20
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
do u have a chl? if so, what do u score on the shooting portion of the test?
yes, I have a chl and It was so long ago, I dont remember, I do know I did it all with head shots and none to the body though. kthanks

I practice often

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]

Advertisement