Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2006, 04:03 PM   #1
esquireboy

Member Garage

just wondreing

hey what's fellas i'm new to the site just got turn to it. I was wondering how can i clutch a wheelie. I have been riding but I am more of the lap racing then stunts. I have a stunter bike so I thought I would try out so new stuff.

if anybody can get back to me thanks. Oh, and share your info if you do not mind on stoppies!!!!
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2006, 04:22 PM   #2
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
Clutching is easy, just get in a gear, put the revs around 4-5kish.. pull in on the clutch, rev the motor up higher (the higher the rev the higher the wheelie) then pop the clutch out.. obviously you would only want to jump the revs a couple grand at first to get a feel for it and as your newts get bigger so can the revs and wheelies
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 04:23 PM   #3
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
As far as stoppies, the only thing I know about them is "don't" so your gonna have to wait for someone to come along with more exp in the stunting area :P
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 04:35 PM   #4
esquireboy

Member Garage

thanks for the info.

hey thanks for that I will get started on that. It's seems your guys are kind of close on here... That's cool. If you guys meet up at some place I be looking, it's better to ride with someone than by youself more fun:icon_bigg

Advertisement