MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2006, 11:31 PM   #21
nvmy04r6

Feedback Rating: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel R1
I need help with lowering my R1. I wanted to know if you can lower the back with out a dog bone, and how to lower the front. If any one know how or where I can find out pleas help. Thinks

Man its all good, lower if you want. If you plan on taking it to the track then don't do it. If your cruising around town you can lower it without too much trouble. You just loosen the bolts on the trees and lower. Might need a jackstand to do it. The back you will need a dogbone or links. And you need to cut your kickstand and re-weld. Patrick at Motorcycles Unlimited can do it for you. Just as long as you lower the same height in the front and back you will be ok.
nvmy04r6 is offline   Reply With Quote