MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #41
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki zx-6r Totaled
:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post

posts with little to no detail is pointless if you are trying to get to a bigger audience.

thought you two were done with motohouston anyways?
Arent you a mod? If so act like it the blue dont mean you can be a douche.
Yeah me again the guy you dont like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
humbleassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking to borrow/rent enclosed trailer for 2 bikes SuperDave392 General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 05-29-2014 07:52 PM
An entire semi stolen with bikes n gear inside iDazzle General Discussion (Moto Related) 46 09-11-2013 04:46 PM
Enclosed trailer opinions lmsfootball35 General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 11-10-2009 07:42 AM
5x10 enclosed trailer---- need help ---- oldman650r Taking it to the Track 5 03-08-2009 04:40 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #42
Candie

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
no one said you posted here that you were done. It was in person at the Nasa Hooters meet last year. There was a thread that was mishandled and I agreed with you 100% on it. I'm the same guy I was then . you are just seeing the side of me that responds to threads that could be a bigger help to a guy who had his trailer stolen with dirtbikes inside. guess that makes me a "jerk, asshat and ". any other names for me?
You had a valid point about the pics. I acknowledged that posted what I could, but the way you wen about it was very rude and completely uncalled for. Several other people asked for pics but somehow managed not to be a jerk about it. Surely you can see the differerance? If not then, so be it...... We no longer own the trailer so that does limit any pics we have of it and we surely would not have pics of someone else's bikes. The guy who bought it called Bubby very early yesterday and I posted this thread because there are dozens of people who know what our trailer looks like and I thought it would be best to get the word out as quicky as possible. It is not my property so really I was under no obligation to post anything, I was trying to be kind by helping the guy out, and all I recieved with a thread full of smart remarks and asshat replies..... And I said you "acted" like a on this board. Did it not? And I do remember you and had always thought highly of you for the way you presented yourself here and was very surprised to see such a of a comment come from you. I guess things have changed since I haven't been around much...... If you act like a jerk then do not be offened when someone points it out, anyhow it is just my opinion based on the comments that I have read in this thread. If you don't like my opinion then maybe you should think about how you treat people, if not then carry on as you are. It is really of no concern to me.
Candie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:08 AM   #43
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
Dave....!
you better stop or more people will leave, 'cause you know, there have been at least a million run off. I always see that fact posted when someone is at another, MH is spiraling down the toilet and its just gonna be you and I left.
+1 on some bike info, identifiable parts or something to look out for on craigslist, and local swapmeets.
Who yaked your chain? Dave wears big boy pants and can speak for himself. And apology acceapted. I knew you had to have me confused with someone else with the trailer trash type comment. Just another example of why you should think before you post instead of ASSume you know something about someone.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #44
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
You had a valid point about the pics. I acknowledged that posted what I could, but the way you wen about it was very rude and completely uncalled for. Several other people asked for pics but somehow managed not to be a jerk about it. Surely you can see the differerance? If not then, so be it...... We no longer own the trailer so that does limit any pics we have of it and we surely would not have pics of someone else's bikes. The guy who bought it called Bubby very early yesterday and I posted this thread because there are dozens of people who know what our trailer looks like and I thought it would be best to get the word out as quicky as possible. It is not my property so really I was under no obligation to post anything, I was trying to be kind by helping the guy out, and all I recieved with a thread full of smart remarks and asshat replies..... And I said you "acted" like a on this board. Did it not? And I do remember you and had always thought highly of you for the way you presented yourself here and was very surprised to see such a of a comment come from you. I guess things have changed since I haven't been around much...... If you act like a jerk then do not be offened when someone points it out, anyhow it is just my opinion based on the comments that I have read in this thread. If you don't like my opinion then maybe you should think about how you treat people, if not then carry on as you are. It is really of no concern to me.

Don't let **** suckers stop you. It is clear to most that you are just doing what you can to help out a guy in a bind. It should also be clear that you had little available as far as pics at the time your thread was posted. I would appreciate your effort if it was my trailer.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #45
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
^i never said i was offended. I feel like if you are going so far as to put up a thread and cared that much that you'd maybe make the effort to call back and see what kind of bikes they were. the point is to help another rider. being the jerk i am i would have gone the extra mile

And if we could have gotten that info we would have posted it. I can blame a total stranger for giving out all his personal info. We did what we could with the info we had. Apparently that is not good enough for some of the folks here that think you can't try to help someone unless you have every freakin detail. Anyhow, the guy filled out a police report and hopefully he will find his belongings.

Again, thank you to the people that offered help.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:20 AM   #46
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

I'm not going to be satisfied until I have some serial numbers and the amount of air in the tires in both psi and kPa
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #47
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
Who yaked your chain? Dave wears big boy pants and can speak for himself. And apology acceapted. I knew you had to have me confused with someone else with the trailer trash type comment. Just another example of why you should think before you post instead of ASSume you know something about someone.
uh-oh, my turn.
lemme go to my room and cry, you hurt my internet feelings y0

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:22 AM   #48
MudBug
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:27 AM   #49
bubby
Candie's Pit Crew!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'07 600RR, '09 Kawi 250

I've asked for pics of the bikes but haven't gotten them. The guy said he has limited Internet usage. I did get a description... 2003 Kawasaki 80cc 4 wheeler, 2009 KXF 450, & 2003 KTM pro senior 50 cc.

I do realize this is a shot in the dark but just wanted to try to get the word out in case anyone sees or hears anything.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:34 AM   #50
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubby View Post
I've asked for pics of the bikes but haven't gotten them. The guy said he has limited Internet usage. I did get a description... 2003 Kawasaki 80cc 4 wheeler, 2009 KXF 450, & 2003 KTM pro senior 50 cc.

I do realize this is a shot in the dark but just wanted to try to get the word out in case anyone sees or hears anything.
You are my hero!
Old 09-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #51
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

here, this should help everyone, including the OP

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/1954581710.html

Quote:
This morning was stolen my enclosed trailer wich is 6 x 12 with rear ramp and side rigth dor, and 3 dirt biks inside, one 4wheeler Kawasaki KFX 80cc. 2003 color green, one KTM 50cc. orange and a Kawasaki KXF 450 2009 green one to, if you know something please call me at 281 466 9893. Make sure that you check the vin numbers of any bike like this before you buy it. thanks. Here are some pics.
3ne3p23lc5Q55W55X6a9e2b797ec438fc1198
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:00 AM   #52
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Here are a couple pics that the guy sent Bubby of the bikes. Hopefully he will send Bubby more info. If he does we will be sure to post it!
Attached Images

Old 09-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #53
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

i hope they catch the thieves and I hope he get's his stuff back.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:10 AM   #54
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas View Post
i hope they catch the thieves and I hope he get's his stuff back.
Thanks for the Craigslist link. We didn't know he had even posted it up. The guy is very upset and rightly so. He is a super nice guy and we feel horrible for him and offered to help anyway we could....... It is just crazy we have had the trailer in our drive way for a couple years with no issues and our neighborhood isn't what it used to be. We have been blessed.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #55
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

sucks more that I assume his child lost a toy. I hate when the kid becomes the victim.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:15 AM   #56
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Drama queens, all the bullshit bickering isn't going to help anything.

Hope the guy gets his trailer and the kids get their bikes back.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:22 AM   #57
ForgottnSoul
MotoMilitia Choosen 9

Bike(s):
2008 Special Edition ZX-14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Drama queens, all the bullshit bickering isn't going to help anything.

Hope the guy gets his trailer and the kids get their bikes back.
i like this guy
ForgottnSoul is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement