MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 01:31 PM   #341
sunday_rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster View Post
This is not a matter of speed its about respect...these guys think we are some rag tag group of guys on stretched out bikes with no concept of riding or skill wut so ever, well they have awaken a sleeping giant, we got track riders, draggers, routers, tuners, pro riders, and guys that just don't give a F*#k!!!! so ur AMA, CRMA, Carlos bullshit aint impressing or scaring no body over here we no matter how much exp you have, or how much ur bike cost, or any BS like that we are ready to ride on anybody...BOSS are you with us???

- Routemaster -
To a good listener only a few words will suffice! I think the Boss said it pretty clearly that he want no part of your routegang nonsense.

Last edited by sunday_rider; 04-13-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SUNDAY RIDERS!! & ROUTE GANG... floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 68 04-03-2011 12:17 PM
Route Gang Dis calikid909 General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 06-19-2010 05:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2010, 01:33 PM   #342
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
I hope you live long enough to look back and see how stupid you sound.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:31 PM   #343
Cornerjunkie
Route Master Protege'

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 Yamaha R6 (Fully Blown Out)
Track bike Gsxr750 (working on it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
My lack of arrogance opens my eyes rather. I don't know you, so I make no assumptions about your riding abilities, hence the sentence about both groups maybe getting some assumptions wrong. I would be willing to bet that you might in fact have some skilled riders, and you might as see that MH has a few skilled members too. No one will know unless proven otherwise.

I have not, nor will state anything about stopping you. Put simply, the routegang's style of riding is nothing more than "not my cup of tea". Same category as stunt riding for me. The euphoric state you talked about earlier is an individual characteristic and differs between everyone. Personally, speed may be somewhat euphoric, but it can't outweigh risk for me.

Some of the criticism may not be needed from this board I understand that, but boastfulness requires evidence as well. I hope wed night/sunday will be a successful ride as you stated, as everyone coming back safely and maybe some people learning something about someone they don't know.
Well put Senator, I agree.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #344
dudewhrsmybike

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
The trolls have been fed..

Last edited by dudewhrsmybike; 04-13-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisement