Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2007, 08:07 PM   #21
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Trailer parks FTW!
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Strays, liability & private property. Ulric Fresnel Phan Attorney At Law 54 12-15-2014 10:43 PM
Stop sign sticker/ private property jrfitzny Fresnel Phan Attorney At Law 8 06-03-2014 11:45 PM
Apparently school rules reach to your private property TigerGenetics The Circus 151 09-27-2013 08:13 AM
say i left my car on private property AliceInChains02 Off Topic 17 05-03-2007 11:03 AM
Private Property. Mr. Unassailable Off Topic 2 03-28-2007 08:08 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2007, 08:21 PM   #22
1hander
1hand is enouph

Bike(s):
04 R1

Send a message via Yahoo to 1hander
baaaaaahahahahahahahahah

www.satxriders.com
1hander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:47 PM   #23
mr_joe

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R6-Sold
2008 CBR1000

Dude that sucks LOL. i had one come up to the door once like a year ago acting all cocky and asked to come in and i was like no but you can walk off my property and talk on the side walk LOL he refused so i slamed the door on his face and said come back when he is more civil then i repeated his badge number and he appoligied LOL.

o and all he wanted to do was introduce himself to the neighborhood because he was the new patrol cop that lives in this area LOL.

www.myspace.com/mrjoes
mr_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:58 PM   #24
mr_joe

Bike(s):
2005 R6-Sold
2008 CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicious
...which apparently includes not giving a about proper sentence structure OR English. :confused2

Cut him some slack bro! Carlos F. is teaching him.

www.myspace.com/mrjoes
Old 07-08-2007, 10:24 PM   #25
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hander
and this is bullshit, private property is private property, i wouldnt give a if it was the pope of the president, cops are getting way to powerful, and having a concealed weapon on my property is perfectly legal, wether its a cop or not.

You can rage against it all you want, you can say it's bullshit, you can even say it's all legal.
Bottom line is you aint got any rights unless they wanna give 'em to you. It's like I said in my last post. If he has probable cause, all your rights go straight
out the window.
And if he don't have probable cause, he can just make something up.
He can tell the judge I thought I saw some pot growin in his back yard, I thought he was gonna hurt somebody, he looked drunk and disorderly your honor. You go to jail they can hold you up to 48 hours and then you get to spend YOUR money defending yourself.
bumblebee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:09 PM   #26
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee
You can rage against it all you want, you can say it's bullshit, you can even say it's all legal.
Bottom line is you aint got any rights unless they wanna give 'em to you. It's like I said in my last post. If he has probable cause, all your rights go straight
out the window.
And if he don't have probable cause, he can just make something up.
He can tell the judge I thought I saw some pot growin in his back yard, I thought he was gonna hurt somebody, he looked drunk and disorderly your honor. You go to jail they can hold you up to 48 hours and then you get to spend YOUR money defending yourself.
the door swings both ways....

possible scenario:

1hander was in his back yard cooking fajitas with the kids, some guy comes thru the gate yelling and carying a gun, 1hander used deadly force to stop the man, and as a result of the use of deadly force the man died. If it turns out it was a cop, it doesnt matter, 1handers perception at the time was, him and his family were in fear of death and/or serious bodily injury, he would have been well within his right of "the use of deadly force".

Thats why you see cops roling 2+ deep, so they have the upper hand.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:10 PM   #27
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

well

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hander
and this is bullshit, private property is private property, i wouldnt give a if it was the pope of the president, cops are getting way to powerful, and having a concealed weapon on my property is perfectly legal, wether its a cop or not.
it just seems like there was never a cop around when i needed one, not when my truck got broken into and all got stolen,
not when my fuqin truck got stolen,
not when some stole my kids bike and i got two rounds off on his in the backyard (i hope that dead),
not when my lawnmower got stolen

oh well i could go on and on but why

but i will get a non jury trial and two extensions and waste a shitload of everybodies time and some city money, cuz i got the time
im just going to say this, i know 90% of you ppl have homes or a going to get a home,

before i was thinking in getting one but,

honestly i learned with time that if i buy a home it wont be my property

it will be the govmnt property why?

just for the simple reason that you pay for your house but the govmnt is even going to tell you how to take a

is getting ridiculous on how the law enforcement order you in your own property, even what color you are supose to paint it, is even funny

you cant decide anything before asking the big brother if you can do it

besides paying way more taxes for any improvements

i see that we pay for it but the govmnt decides for us, i know having a house is great but as stated before private property is becoming a joke nowadays

i live in a apt and never had any problems at all. im thinking hard about getting a house tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:30 PM   #28
bumblebee

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh302

If it turns out it was a cop, it doesnt matter, 1handers perception at the time was, him and his family were in fear of death and/or serious bodily injury, he would have been well within his right of "the use of deadly force".

In your scenario you'd be right, but the cop wouldn't do that. They are trained to ID themselves first.
Don't get me wrong I fully believe in the right to defend your self. I have a 357 in the headboard right now. Don't come to my house in the middle of the night, cuz I got more than that.
But, you can't think that it's "My property so the cops have no rights here."
That just aint realistic.
They have jurisdiction wherever they have the need to have it. i.e. probable cause. If they see a violation they got all they need, to do what ever they have to, to proceed with investigating and apprehending.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:34 PM   #29
bumblebee

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

I know a dude that was at his house down in Galveston. A cop came to the door to talk with him about an infraction he saw a few minutes before in a boat.
When this dude opens his door the cop looks past him and sees a quarter pound on the kitchen table. BOOM, arrested and charged for posession.
When the cop saw the violation the guy who lived in the house lost his right to close the door and say "get a search warrant".
Old 07-09-2007, 08:57 PM   #30
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"is getting ridiculous on how the law enforcement order you in your own property, even what color you are supose to paint it, is even funny

you cant decide anything before asking the big brother if you can do it"

that's why you buy a house, thats not in a neighborhood... :-)
Old 07-09-2007, 11:40 PM   #31
1hander
1hand is enouph

Bike(s):
04 R1

the whole thing is shiddy, i found out who reported my little trailer, turns out this loves to play cop or watever and does it quite a bit to alot of others in this neighborhood,

i caught that mutherfuqker slippin today, he had his scooter parked on his sidewalk big no no as far city ordnance is concerned, i called the ordnance and i went over and took a picture of it, waited for the jerkoff to show up and showed him where the scooter was

He said well its not that big a deal, I said it was a big enough deal for you to give me two tickets yesterday, so either he gets a ticket or i report you right now to the substation and neigborhood watch bla bla and ill call the police. Please do your job

The owner comes out to find out wats the hub bub ...... i say ill wait over here while he gets that ticket (in the street) ...the scooter guy was livid, he didnt think he should get a ticket for parking such a small item on his sidewalk ( well fuq u too) it was fuggin awesome,

He says ill just move it----I say no I already got a picture of it and he already saw it on the sidewalk, you are in violation
i couldnt get the smile off my face......i was laughing out loud -----so the ashole got a ticket.....

i feel i have avenged the injustice it just couldnt get any better than this.....ill probly just pay the ticketrs when i get back from laguna
LOLOLOLOL

www.satxriders.com
Old 07-09-2007, 11:43 PM   #32
1hander
1hand is enouph

Bike(s):
04 R1

im no dirty harry but just to be clear, if anyone comes into my house uninvited, criminal--- cop or other wise........i sure hate it for em ---cuz make no mistake i am prepared to do the time.......it is my home -- my family--my dachsund--I am king behind this door-----that is all

www.satxriders.com
Old 07-10-2007, 11:54 AM   #33
mr_joe

Bike(s):
2005 R6-Sold
2008 CBR1000

1 hander ! OMG thats so freaking FUNNY!!!!!!! KARMA is a bi*&^ he had it comming LOL

www.myspace.com/mrjoes
Old 07-10-2007, 11:59 AM   #34
1hander
1hand is enouph

Bike(s):
04 R1

I KNOW DUDE, I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES, ITHOUGHT -- NO WAY MY LUCK COULD BE THIS GOOD-----------

I WAS GONNA GO GANGSTA STYLE AND JUST SLASH SOME TIRES, BUT I FIGURED THE KARMA THING WOULD COME BACK TO BITE ME ON THE .......AND THIS OPPORTUNITY PRESENTED ITSELF INSTEAD

www.satxriders.com
Old 07-10-2007, 12:34 PM   #35
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Whose wife did u to get in this must BULLSH!T
Old 07-10-2007, 01:24 PM   #36
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC
That wouldn't even buy your water for the weekend anyway.
werd.

Just take 3 or 4 extra lawn chairs. You can sell them for top dollar, cause every store around sells out quick.:laughing6

Khaki shirt.
less_than_coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:30 PM   #37
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Feedback Rating: (2)

said it before ill say it again, pigs do as they please. its not their fault, most people with power abuse it.
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:39 AM   #38
marlboroman71818
tramp

Bike(s):
05 busa

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to marlboroman71818
put a 8 foot wood plank fence up and no tresspassing sign up. they cannot come on your property legally then without a search warrant period.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:03 AM   #39
Krimlin
Al-Assad

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh302

possible scenario:

1hander was in his back yard cooking fajitas with the kids, some guy comes thru the gate yelling and carying a gun, 1hander used deadly force to stop the man, and as a result of the use of deadly force the man died. If it turns out it was a cop, it doesnt matter, 1handers perception at the time was, him and his family were in fear of death and/or serious bodily injury, he would have been well within his right of "the use of deadly force".

but if you were to injure a 3rd party that would be involitary manslaughter, or if you are in the mind set of "im going to kill anyone who steps foot on my property" that if proved would be premeditated murder
but overall you are very right

... lol my dad is a cop for a small town down here and its not that bad, cause being in that circle of people has its advatages

and the 2 deep thing is most likely an FTO (field training officer) program, aka trainging the new guy... or due to city size/crime rate it could be standard ops. procedure

ohh yeh this is my home defence weapon:
M 4004

Last edited by Krimlin; 07-11-2007 at 04:07 AM.
Krimlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:07 AM   #40
1hander
1hand is enouph

Bike(s):
04 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR
Whose wife did u to get in this must BULLSH!T

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
nope, the last time that happened my wife kinda had a problem with it,

i think the doesnt like my loud bike ..... but he dont like me for some reason, oh well, i just gave him one more reason, fuq him

www.satxriders.com

Advertisement