MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2006, 01:58 AM   #81
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Menace
:laughing6 its all good.
mr don't answer your phone no more ex bf/friend!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
those darn yuppies! witchdoctor575 Off Topic 0 03-10-2012 06:56 PM
Darn Women! Why can't they just say what they mean? Squoddybody Off Topic 14 04-08-2009 03:22 PM
gosh darn olympics Azylum Off Topic 5 08-24-2008 12:41 AM
Just FYI-cops shut down meet on El Dorado in Clear Lake last night! longhorn22 Events, Meets and Rides 7 07-02-2005 05:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2006, 01:59 AM   #82
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

is that u blowing my sht up right now
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 02:00 AM   #83
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Menace
is that u blowing my sht up right now
grrrr...!!!
Old 09-22-2006, 02:02 AM   #84
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

dont fee like talking to anyone on the phone. ever since i got off work that thing has not stoped ringing. all sorst pf people trying to get ahold of me for whatever reason and for directions to the show.
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 08:56 AM   #85
King Cobra
Army Paratrooper

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
01 929rr
06 F4i
00 F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick
man, the cops cant rreally do anything if you are in the parking lot,its private property.also the owner gave permission to be there. as to racing on the street,and all thats where they can do something. but as far as just in the parking lot its private property.even if they do ticket you,take eit to court it will get dismissed.cause its private property.
to an extent, the only person/team that has permission to ride there is joe and the houston delinguents the rest are just guest and is subject to anything the cops dish out, property rights/permision is only granted to the people on the contract so anything that happens out there joe is liable so really non of use have any right being there, so for future reference respect the fact that joe and the houston delinguents let the spot be public and that its his on the line if anything goes down. im out.
-Kevo-
Old 09-22-2006, 09:12 AM   #86
King Cobra
Army Paratrooper

Bike(s):
01 929rr
06 F4i
00 F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtalon3204
and i never said ignorance of the law was an excuse either. my whole point is there are way worse things going on than people loittering in parking lots with their friends. and because the police chose to focus so much on petty things, it is statistically proven worse crimes are committed and not cleared on these nights during these times.
how can they stop a crime if they dont know where it is, its easy to find us there guys speeding down the street with no mufflers just pointing out where we are and a crime is a crime so if we are doing something wrong and they know it and they know where we are expect them to come out and investigate because thats their job thats what they get paid to do and like i seid a crime is a crime so dont go bashing the cop (and im not saying that you are) for doing her job thats what puts food o the table for her and at least shes actually doing something the hpd dont do down here, but thats my 2cents on the matter.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:28 AM   #87
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick
hey level 5 u hat,i see you like to talk about you dont know about.i.e.,ur post u put to talk to cops bosses,man i have law enforcement in my family from the D.E.A.,U.S. MARSHALLS,and SWAT for EL PASO POLICE DEPARTMENT.i talked to them about it.if permission is granted they cant do . bottom line.trust me i already tested it out.yeah u claim ,oh instead of going to court ,wouldnt u rather be out riding.well for that reply u asshat,when a P.D.department gets numerious cases dissmissed because of false charges they investigate the officer.(BUT HEY I GUESS YOU KNEW THAT ALSO ) well whatever dude im done on this subject.so talk your smack and tell us better since you know it all.oh wise one.

FYI, I am the wise one. Oh, so you have the connection in the law enforcements??? Because of that, you are above the law??? No?? You are a lawyer then...:laughing6 :laughing6 I bet that you are that hat in the background talking when the cop shows up. Am I right? am I right?? From the way you sounded here, it must be you no doubt.
No one stupid enough like you going out to make false arrests or charges without evidence. Keep doing it hat and let time answer our little subject. Be sure to make time to go to court.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 10:46 AM   #88
therky42

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 VTX 1300C, YZ 250

sure have alot of f*****g keyboard ninjas! Stop talking all your s*** on here. Some of yall just have to be right! Just take the risk or dont take it.....end of story. You wanna argue what the law is......go to the library and look up the Texas penal codes!
Old 09-22-2006, 11:05 AM   #89
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by therky42
sure have alot of f*****g keyboard ninjas! Stop talking all your s*** on here. Some of yall just have to be right! Just take the risk or dont take it.....end of story. You wanna argue what the law is......go to the library and look up the Texas penal codes!
:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:07 PM   #90
redtalon3204
Kim Possible

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSXR600
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
2006 Kawi Ninja 250
2009 Honda CRF150R
2006 Honda CR85

Member Garage

ok lets end this argument right now... hope i dont get in trouble for this.. its in the books....

§ 545.401. RECKLESS DRIVING; OFFENSE. (a) A person
commits an offense if the person drives a vehicle in wilful or
wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
(b) An offense under this section is a misdemeanor
punishable by:
(1) a fine not to exceed $200;
(2) confinement in county jail for not more than 30
days; or
(3) both the fine and the confinement.
(c) Notwithstanding Section 542.001, this section applies
to:
(1) a private access way or parking area provided for a
client or patron by a business, other than a private residential
property or the property of a garage or parking lot for which a
charge is made for the storing or parking of motor vehicles; and
(2) a highway or other public place.
(d) Notwithstanding Section 542.004, this section applies
to a person, a team, or motor vehicles and other equipment engaged
in work on a highway surface.

Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 165, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.
redtalon3204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:19 PM   #91
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

yadda yadda yadda...the only thinig I am going to agree with King Bobra on is that Joe is the ONLY one who has permission to be out there, but just cause HD has to deal with Joe doesn't make the rest of HD automatically have permission to be out there, they are guest just like the rest of us. You wipes racing up and down the street and and reving your motors doing burn outs and is what cause attention to ASI. I can't tell you how many times I have been walking behind someone at ASI and they just throw trah on the ground and I pick it up and throw it away...Joe could loose the premission to be out there if yall continue to abuse the spot. Think people, use ****ing common sense!!
Old 09-22-2006, 03:20 PM   #92
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
doesn't matter if you have a right to the spot because the owner gave consent. the police can still break it up for the fact that it is a big gathering of many people from many different areas, i'm really suprised there has been no shootings or anythin there yet. that's what the cops don't want, so they try to break it up before anything drastic happens. if they don't show their presence around, there will be more people acting more stupid. wait til more cages start showing up, there will be some drama sooner then never.

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:36 PM   #93
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofpain
doesn't matter if you have a right to the spot because the owner gave consent. the police can still break it up for the fact that it is a big gathering of many people from many different areas, i'm really suprised there has been no shootings or anythin there yet. that's what the cops don't want, so they try to break it up before anything drastic happens. if they don't show their presence around, there will be more people acting more stupid. wait til more cages start showing up, there will be some drama sooner then never.
someone shot a gun in the air over a cell phone.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:47 PM   #94
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:57 PM   #95
Prodigy

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

If everyone spent this much time and effort to stop the the police actually have a problem with no one would ever get kicked out.........Why werent you guys complaining when i said we might lose the spot?
****ING HIPOCRITES

Last edited by Prodigy; 09-22-2006 at 04:12 PM.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:59 PM   #96
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:39 PM   #97
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

werd. i stop going there when it died/closed down the 3rd time back in spring 2006.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:23 AM   #98
King Cobra
Army Paratrooper

Bike(s):
01 929rr
06 F4i
00 F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
yadda yadda yadda...the only thinig I am going to agree with King Bobra on is that Joe is the ONLY one who has permission to be out there, but just cause HD has to deal with Joe doesn't make the rest of HD automatically have permission to be out there, they are guest just like the rest of us. You wipes racing up and down the street and and reving your motors doing burn outs and is what cause attention to ASI. I can't tell you how many times I have been walking behind someone at ASI and they just throw trah on the ground and I pick it up and throw it away...Joe could loose the premission to be out there if yall continue to abuse the spot. Think people, use ****ing common sense!!
very nicey put and thats what i ment joe of the houston ... sorry put and in there insteed of "of".
Old 09-25-2006, 11:33 AM   #99
King Cobra
Army Paratrooper

Bike(s):
01 929rr
06 F4i
00 F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
If everyone spent this much time and effort to stop the the police actually have a problem with no one would ever get kicked out.........Why werent you guys complaining when i said we might lose the spot?
****ING HIPOCRITES
most of the crowd out there now doesnt give to regards to what might happen to your spot, sad to say but from what ive seen kinda seems that why, btw i found a spot that has 2 parking lots both maybe alittle bigger to the same size of asi but its on the northside not too far from you, pm me if your interested. :notworthy

Advertisement