MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #41
morvegil
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter

User is banned

morvegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Expired tags ? SLiMSiNNER General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 06-22-2013 04:10 PM
Warning! Big Pix From The CMRA Races At MSRC! Warning! Racer997 Taking it to the Track 16 09-09-2009 05:17 AM
Expired Pyrofallout Off Topic 22 12-19-2008 07:46 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #42
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead

Member Garage

^^^For real, its so sad that just cause a white guy says "Black Guy" in no disrespect manner at all, it is called out to be racist and I'm the one he told to grow up. If you want to be treated equally in this so-called racist world then stop singling yourself out as the true racist, pointing out NON-racist remarks as being disrespectful and racist. Its like the pot calling the kettle bl...... wait I cant say that cause then he'll think I'm a racist

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Nightster Ridester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #43
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornleaderbusa View Post
Yes there are scanning every SPORTS bike that pass. I sat there at the end of strand today and observed them only checking SPORTS bikes. Seriously sad. If you have a chopper or Harley your good even if your not legal. I'm legal so no worries.
This is def true, although I did see a few times when they stopped some cruisers whether they got tickets or not, I don't know. I do know that my friend that was behind me, in his sport bike was targeted for revving, even though, there were a bunch of cruisers doing it a few bikes in from of us. He was not redlining either. Two people that were right behind me in SS got tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
Lastnight I met a dude that said he just got his sportsbike out of impound cause HE SAYS BIKE WASN'T IN HIS REGISTERED NAME. Said just towedhis bike. He paid 200bux and came back to the rally to meet up withhis friends
Did he also get taken to jail too?? cuz I think that might have been my friends friend that was supposed to meet us up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atexanone View Post
cops were busy all over the place saw a guy and his girl on a 4 wheeler with spinners get pulled over (not street legal maybe?) they took him around the corner and hauled him off to jail im guessing he had warrants or something. Also 2 sport bikes got pulled to the side of the strand and issued tickets for reving even though every cruiser was doing it.
Eactly, it was so obvious!... It was funny too, cuz when this happened to my friends, a guy on the side(harley rider) yelled "bullshit!"...the cop turned his attention to him and I think gave him a ticket too...sux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightster Ridester View Post
Yeah but cruisers bump/twist the throttle every now and then and for a split second, sportbikes bounce it off the limiter for at least 5 seconds lol I sat there for a couple hours just watching bikes go by and not to be profiling but it looked like this to me

Big Cruisers= Older Biker couple just chillin

Small Cruisers= Middle Aged couple or single guy drinkin it up and hitting the throttle every now and then

Stretched out Choppers= Steroid Bald Guy with Bandana acting like he's a Bada$$

Bobbers= Older Foriegn guy or Young 50's era kinda guy just Mellow

Smaller Sportbikes= Kid wearing Shorts, Shirt w/ Helmet strapped on back. Bouncin RPM Limiter wearing those ghey Nike Gym Back Backpacks that volleyball girls wear
Bigger Sportbikes (Busas/zx14)= Black dude wearing a ghey MC Vest lol
You could not be more bias in your "observation" or you were not at the rally at the same time or days that I was there, because the soudest and longest rev you heard were 80% Cruisers...Yes there were some SS bikes that wanted to "Challenge" the nice level and they did redline it, but the ratio was inmensly towards the cruisers.

As for the ppl in sprts bike with no gear.. Really??? those were the ppl with the most gear at this rally, of course going down the strand you take your helmet off(i know i did), but cruising down the strand on your bike without your helmet, is as dangerous as walking down the strand without a helmet.
Just look at the videos, and you will see the sports bikers with gear. I know everyone I rode with had it.

As for the Busas....Dude, really ignorant...The tricked out busas that got the most attention going down the strand, I think were sponsored and where being driven by hispanic and white guys, I dont remember seeing a black guy in that crew...Where there other busas with black guys on them, yes. the ratio as with any of the other types of bikes was the very same.

Who the F cares anyways, the whole point of this rally is to give your bike the most attention, wether it's sport or cruiser...., even guys in mopeds showed up, but it was so different, they got attention and that is the point!...no single type of rider should have been targeted and hassled with.

And that is BullShit.

Quote:
Why I didn't put a color to any other riders was that cause all my other categories mentioned had mixed riders; White, Black, Mexicans, Asians etc. So I'm not going to split all those groups up in different percentages by race. But for the Busas/zx14 riders almost everyone of them were black, I believe I saw a couple white dudes and a Mexican chick out of the other 50-75 black dudes with busas. Not being Racist or anything remotely close. I'm stating what I saw as in Bike owners. Whats funny is the REAL Racist are the ones that point out everybody else's "So-called" racist remarks. Grow-up and stop thinking everybody is racist or out to get you. Get over yourself
I dont think your remarks are racist, just ignorant and bias...

but all in all the Rally was fun, that little piece of it just kinda gave the feeling that SS bikes are not too welcome.

I still had fun and didn't get ticketed so...

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #44
The Trav
slowpoke

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1

i did not note any racism...
I will not allow myself the weakness to lay aside responsibility of my actions to a higher power and write that weakness off as destiny. Vigilance, intelligence and discipline keep us alive out there.
-kib
Rest In Peace Chris Owens aka faster321, you will be missed...
The Trav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #45
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead

Member Garage

What are you talking about NewRider, bikers on Harleys had on more leather then a Moto GP race lol But yeah, I don't really care bout who rides what or what they wear, it was just an observation, a little bias yes, but ignorant no. I had fun, no tickets, wrecks or anything Bad so it was an awesome experience to me. I think that was my 4th one or so? First two on a Sportbike, second two on a Harley

Old 11-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #46
atexanone
*Facepalm Distributor*

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
06 Kawi 636

yeah billy they had on leather but leader vests and chaps don't count for much your cheeks arn't even covered.
yeah I find my bike is harder to steal if there is a crazy/ off african on it so I ride it as much as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang Man View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
atexanone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #47
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead

Member Garage

lol But andrew, real bikers don't fall on their a$$, they fall off and land on their feet runnin lol

Old 11-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #48
Bornleaderbusa

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2008 Hayabusa
2005 Honda cbr1000 sold
2003 honda cbr600rr sold

Quote:
Why I didn't put a color to any other riders was that cause all my other categories mentioned had mixed riders; White, Black, Mexicans, Asians etc. So I'm not going to split all those groups up in different percentages by race. But for the Busas/zx14 riders almost everyone of them were black, I believe I saw a couple white dudes and a Mexican chick out of the other 50-75 black dudes with busas. Not being Racist or anything remotely close. I'm stating what I saw as in Bike owners. Whats funny is the REAL Racist are the ones that point out everybody else's "So-called" racist remarks. Grow-up and stop thinking everybody is racist or out to get you. Get over yourself

Dude I never called you a racist . What are you talking about? No one is out to get me. I'm not a racist. If that's what you seen so be it. RACIST was never typed no where on MH by me besides in this sentence. You still have some growing up to do.
Bornleaderbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:44 PM   #49
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornleaderbusa View Post
Dude I never called you a racist . What are you talking about? No one is out to get me. I'm not a racist. If that's what you seen so be it. RACIST was never typed no where on MH by me besides in this sentence. You still have some growing up to do.
This man speaks the truth...the first person to mention Racist Or racism was nightster....Hmmmm....what does that say....He called you childish(i think that's what he meant by grow up) and ignorant.... How do you explain YOU bringing up Racism on this??

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #50
Bornleaderbusa

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2008 Hayabusa
2005 Honda cbr1000 sold
2003 honda cbr600rr sold

Nightster u win! I'm over it.
Bornleaderbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:33 PM   #51
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead

Member Garage

+1
I win again lol
Now if I can bring this winning skill to COD BO online hahahaha

Old 11-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #52
cedestech

Feedback Rating: (12)

How about the ghey vest comment....

That has to be worth at least another page....

cedestech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #53
Azeract

Bike(s):
2007 Ducati 1098s
2003 Honda CRF 450R

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Azeract
^^^^^^ lol ^^^^^^^
Azeract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #54
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead

Member Garage

The ones that I liked by the all of those "Busa Riders" were the Vests that had stuff spelt wrong or the nicknames of the Club Members. For example; Ground Pounder, Lil Busa, Murder Dogg, Gangsta Girl, 1 up etc. It was amusing lol and they seem like all the vest were like Fake Bulletproof vests that 50 Cent wears

Old 11-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #55
atexanone
*Facepalm Distributor*

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
06 Kawi 636

the funniest vest I saw said THIRD COAST STROKERS
yeah I find my bike is harder to steal if there is a crazy/ off african on it so I ride it as much as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang Man View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
atexanone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:24 PM   #56
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead

Member Garage

^^^LOL
I saw this skinny white dude with a West Coast Choppers Hat on, Third Coast Choppers Shirt On and a a Orange County Choppers sticker on is bike. Guess his bike has been built by all of them or he works part time for each one lol

Old 11-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #57
houstonch73
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to houstonch73
User is banned

houstonch73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #58
houstonch73