MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2007, 10:46 AM   #81
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C
Had fun riding and hanging out. Forgot how much fun it can be riding in a group. Also loved the ride back CJ. Never thought i'd enjoy cruising the speed limit. How things change over time.

anyways until next time guys! We need to start planning an humble group stay out in galveston for the lonestarrally.

we can get a place for around 4-500 split between up to 6 or get a campsite if they are still available. =) either way I'm taking the time off november 1st - 4th

lonestarrally.com
yah, i had a blast. its been a while since i got some good seat time in. hey toeknee, thanks again for letting me borrow your motorbike for the night. we need to get that thing back on the dyno though and see why shes hiccuping around 4,500. i think they just did a poor job mapping the PC.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
THC HUMBLE...11/27/07 KORN13 Events, Meets and Rides 6 11-27-2007 11:48 PM
THE HUMBLE CREW (THC) JULY RIDES!!!!! Nightster Ridester Events, Meets and Rides 88 08-22-2007 04:49 PM
HUMBLE CREW (THC) Sunday 6/10 Galveston Ride… KORN13 Events, Meets and Rides 43 06-13-2007 01:43 PM
HUMBLE CREW....MAY RIDES KORN13 Events, Meets and Rides 259 06-04-2007 10:02 AM
HUMBLE crew.. April rides RGHNCKTXN Events, Meets and Rides 166 04-26-2007 09:52 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2007, 07:18 PM   #82
KORN13
WHAT UP SIR???

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
04 GSXR 600 BLK/SLVR & 05 GSXR 600 RD/BLK(LEOs took my BABY)

Quote:
I don't make the schedule man!!! lol it's november 1st to 4th. =) I def plan to get the condo. I just can't believe how much the hotels were! and I checked out the campsites today in galveston. they suck. no shade and not what I consider fun camping in the woods. NO TREES screw that. that'd kick if you are off ToeKnee... I want some drinks paid for lol
Well how about Lake Travis close 2 Austin,Tx. instead? No reservations needed,NO nightly chargers 2 split 6 ways,and plently of trees 2 camp under...And 1 of a lake 2 dive in instead of the gulf of mexico....We can have 1 or a couple girls that dont wanna ride the 2 hours, to follow us in a vehicle with all the campin gear and maybe sum jet ski's ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
yah, i had a blast. its been a while since i got some good seat time in. hey toeknee, thanks again for letting me borrow your motorbike for the night. we need to get that thing back on the dyno though and see why shes hiccuping around 4,500. i think they just did a poor job mapping the PC.
Anytime BRO your the only 1 dat I know,that I can TRUST my bike with and that it will come back in 1 piece ...And that sounds like a plan bro,but I have a problem with puttin things off that I need to due with my bike everytime I come back into town....Dyno is on my mind most def,but Im thinkin after Yaya's B-day HUGE PLANS!!!!....
Old 07-02-2007, 07:23 PM   #83
socplay50

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2004 Yamaha R6 SOLD :(

Send a message via AIM to socplay50
got a tent that sleeps 6 guys comfortable yall could barrow, even if i cant go. its been through some galveston winds @ galveston state park so it can handle alot

zero gravity smoked screen, LeoVince slip on, Shogun sliders, fender eliminator, flush mount turn signals

Last edited by socplay50; 07-02-2007 at 08:56 PM.
socplay50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:36 AM   #84
Zrob25

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN! IT DOES AS IT'S TOLD!
Old 07-03-2007, 03:10 PM   #85
KORN13
WHAT UP SIR???

Bike(s):
04 GSXR 600 BLK/SLVR & 05 GSXR 600 RD/BLK(LEOs took my BABY)

Quote:
dude I'm going to lonestar rally lol it's in November a long ways away anyways. Just giving a heads up if anyone is interested in gettin a condo.

just got back from Lake Travis, austin, san marcos and all that about a month ago. I'm down for it again just not until next year or when it cools off =)

dude I'm friggin so burned up right now. a "friend" came over trying to sell lotions and other bull t "natural" body product . I had to tell him to GTFO. :BangHead:... he seen my girl and started tryign to sell to her saying he puts lotion on every night beforehe goes to bed. I mean wtf kinda MAN puts lotion on their hands before they go to bed??? not to jack off either.. just to put on. that is gay
Dude he was tryin to come out of the closet,and you as a friend should of listen to him before!!...He thinks there sumthin wrong with his WO-man hood and commits suicide I think they come out of the closet, with a fellow gay bro dont they??? LMAO jus kiddin BRO!!:laughing6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrob25
Yeah Zrob Dave C should keep a bottle of lotion next to the front door,for the next time his gay buddy pays a visit...Dont want that skin to get all tight & dry now do we!!! Plently of SKIN Lubrication is a good thing....LOL:laughing6 :laughing6
Old 07-04-2007, 12:54 PM   #86
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrob25
. dave, did he tuck his nuts back and pose for ya? for reals though, wtf kind of people you hangin out with now days that sell lotion on the side. magazine subscriptions, vaccum cleaners, maybe but fuggin LOTION? you can buy that shyt at wally world. you know that cats using that stuff towith cause anyone sellin danm lotion can't be getting laid.:laughing6
Old 07-04-2007, 12:57 PM   #87
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORN13
Well how about Lake Travis close 2 Austin,Tx. instead? No reservations needed,NO nightly chargers 2 split 6 ways,and plently of trees 2 camp under...And 1 of a lake 2 dive in instead of the gulf of mexico....We can have 1 or a couple girls that dont wanna ride the 2 hours, to follow us in a vehicle with all the campin gear and maybe sum jet ski's ....
Anytime BRO your the only 1 dat I know,that I can TRUST my bike with and that it will come back in 1 piece ...And that sounds like a plan bro,but I have a problem with puttin things off that I need to due with my bike everytime I come back into town....Dyno is on my mind most def,but Im thinkin after Yaya's B-day HUGE PLANS!!!!....
whenever your ready, we'll load her up and take her in. i think i remember talking to a guy at one of those shops by West Rd. and he said they'll dyno tune with a custom map for $200. i'm curious to see what that thing will put down.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:09 PM   #88
falxzzr

Bike(s):
'07 Kawasaki ZZR600

Send a message via AIM to falxzzr Send a message via MSN to falxzzr
I think patrick did mine for a bit cheaper then 200$ .. then again he wasnt messing with the map just the tuned the carbs~

i got no kickass sig :(
falxzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #89
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by falxzzr
I think patrick did mine for a bit cheaper then 200$ .. then again he wasnt messing with the map just the tuned the carbs~
its a bit<h building a map. lot of tweeking if your doing it right. adjusting pulsewidths and all kinds of shyt. carbs all you have to as close to stoich as possible and run with it.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:58 PM   #90
misery
loves company...

Bike(s):
04 GSX-R600
93 Katana 600
custom frankenstein bobber - project

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to misery Send a message via Yahoo to misery
Quote:
dude I'm going to lonestar rally lol it's in November a long ways away anyways. Just giving a heads up if anyone is interested in gettin a condo.

just got back from Lake Travis, austin, san marcos and all that about a month ago. I'm down for it again just not until next year or when it cools off =)

dude I'm friggin so burned up right now. a "friend" came over trying to sell lotions and other bull t "natural" body product . I had to tell him to GTFO. :BangHead:... he seen my girl and started tryign to sell to her saying he puts lotion on every night beforehe goes to bed. I mean wtf kinda MAN puts lotion on their hands before they go to bed??? not to jack off either.. just to put on. that is gay
I might be down for the lone star rally.. condo would be the ...
misery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 08:19 PM   #91
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
known this guy since highschool... he is or shall I say was far from being . yeah I asked him wtf was wrong w/ him selling stupiod gay sht and he tried to say "don't be mad I'm making money" and I told him I was mad he was being a ***. seriously CJ little man syndrome kicked in and he was out of my apt in a heart beat. I don't put up w/ that especially under my roof.

MISERY lemme knwo if you are serious about the condo.
lmao.
you should have introduced him to Baby Jesus.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:30 PM   #92
CBR22

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
one of those fast ones

Hey was up THC i havent been on in a while but my leg has made a full recovery so im ready to ride again, so ill see yall on Sundays and Weds. 4 sho
Old 07-05-2007, 10:54 PM   #93
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
I did go get the panty dropper because seriously I was getting that worried about the situation. it wasn't one minute after he was gone so fvck it. NOw get this can you believe I'm talking about Jarrett?
get the fu<k out of here. i though he was on the way to becoming a petting zoo carnie or something. roflmfao!!!!! oh man, what is he thinking. he must be trippin out or something cause he realizes hes gonna be a daddy. i bet he rubs that lotion shyt on maria's belly before they go to bed.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:55 AM   #94
COLT

Bike(s):
06 CBR1000RR

Anyone going to be at Starbucks tonight? I'm planing on going and my budy with the BUSA is also going.
COLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:47 PM   #95
S_M_J82
Prime Time!!!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2003 kawasaki z1000

Send a message via AIM to S_M_J82
anyone in the humble area riding tonight?
S_M_J82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:47 PM   #96
S_M_J82
Prime Time!!!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2003 kawasaki z1000

Send a message via AIM to S_M_J82
i'll prob grab my bike around 8 or so..
S_M_J82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:50 PM   #97
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
I rode w/ a cruiser buddy last night and we did 149. left at 7 and got back around 9:30 =).

I want a cruiser so bad... vtx1800
dave, 1800? thats it? why don't you just get a tomahawk.
dodge tomahawk

Advertisement