MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2009, 03:48 PM   #61
tyme2move

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
'99 Katana 600
'87 yamaha virago 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothmc View Post
Yeah right.....
Probably failure to yield right of way or some other lame like that. Seems to be the norm for cagers who kill people.
That's probably true. The douchebag that rear ended us, while he was texting, got 1 failure to control speed ticket. He should've at least got TWO tickets, he hit TWO bikes.
tyme2move is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
+1 For the Good Guys. -$11M For the Bad Guys! FlipSideUp The Circus 34 11-05-2007 09:45 AM
Phiddy guys/dirtbike guys...NEED HELP!!! Solracer How To's and Q & A's 29 03-17-2007 10:48 PM
guys gf gets puched....whoops both guys flip326 Off Topic 5 10-01-2006 10:58 PM
OH HOLY KRAP YOU GUYS YOU GUYS... Ramius Off Topic 14 04-11-2006 08:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2009, 03:53 PM   #62
Bomb0314

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
SOLD all of them :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyme2move View Post
That's probably true. The douchebag that rear ended us, while he was texting, got 1 failure to control speed ticket. He should've at least got TWO tickets, he hit TWO bikes.
thats f'ing gayyy!!!

basically find a good lawyer and you can get out of almost anything.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:47 PM   #63
bigpat728
fastest Flip on MH

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
'97 kawasaki ninja 250

Send a message via AIM to bigpat728
, crazy stuff.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:27 PM   #64
Guitar Man
Keep moving!!!!>>>>>>>>>>

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Suzuki V Strom DL650 22,000 miles
09 Yamaha FZ6 59,651 miles (RIP)
07 Yamaha FZ6 39,668 miles (RIP)
73 Triumph Tiger 750
Cannondale Quick CX4 (Pedal Powaa!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
David
I pray the rider is ok

Go ahead and start the flaming... I don't care.
As for the dualie discussion... I t you not, yesterday on my way home from Humble I ran into two dualies near Kingwood. a red and a black one fighting for first place on the freeway and blocking the two lanes when we came down to Porter. So me (I was in my Crew cab Chevy) being the (who fkn cares) driver toward other ignorant (meaning those who have no regard for other drivers) cages when I am in my cage, throw it into low and hit the exit lane and pass them both, with my blinker on of course. I move over into the hammer lane and floor it. Traffic gets pretty far behind us but by that time we are only running at about 90mph, as we pass New Caney and get into the area of 59 where we have barricades on both sides of the two lane freeway the red one gets on my a$$ while the black one gets right beside me. And you gotta realize this about me people... I have no fear of death and I welcome the thought at times , so what do I do? I rolled down both of my passenger windows to be sure the fkn redneck in the black duallie beside me could see it was a chick who was shooting him the rod. Smiled real purty like and I swerved into the black dualie...he slammed on his brakes and the red one too... I just kept cruising. I pulled off at Splendora waiting at the exit ramp by the Citgo and when they finally passed they were separated by about half a mile. I think some crazy a$$ scared the redneck fkrs.
Call me morbid or whatever. But I just had the best laugh of the day with that story. Fkng thugs need to be put in their place. They fkd with the wrong chick. Ya don mess wit da V-Max Girl!!!! I'm still laughing!
Old 04-14-2009, 10:41 PM   #65
BMoreno
Formerly BM250r

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
None

Member Garage

Quote:
David
I pray the rider is ok

As for the dualie discussion... I t you not, yesterday on my way home from Humble I ran into two dualies near Kingwood. a red and a black one fighting for first place on the freeway and blocking the two lanes when we came down to Porter. So me (I was in my Crew cab Chevy) being the (who fkn cares) driver toward other ignorant (meaning those who have no regard for other drivers) cages when I am in my cage, throw it into low and hit the exit lane and pass them both, with my blinker on of course. I move over into the hammer lane and floor it. Traffic gets pretty far behind us but by that time we are only running at about 90mph, as we pass New Caney and get into the area of 59 where we have barricades on both sides of the two lane freeway the red one gets on my a$$ while the black one gets right beside me. And you gotta realize this about me people... I have no fear of death and I welcome the thought at times , so what do I do? I rolled down both of my passenger windows to be sure the fkn redneck in the black duallie beside me could see it was a chick who was shooting him the rod. Smiled real purty like and I swerved into the black dualie...he slammed on his brakes and the red one too... I just kept cruising. I pulled off at Splendora waiting at the exit ramp by the Citgo and when they finally passed they were separated by about half a mile. I think some crazy a$$ scared the redneck fkrs.
Quote:
I just tell everybody... ride like everyone out there is out to kill you.
To me it is a game...
When I throw my leg over my bike, game begins.
IF I make it to my destination, I win the game one more time.
I do what I feel is necessary to win the game, and I don't care who likes it or sees it as Crazy, nutz or insane. I just don't care.
I think i just found my new idol!
BMoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:58 PM   #66
kenup283

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
01 Bandit 1200

Member Garage

this is definently a TEXAS thing. Stupid Rednecks jelous and discruntled. I have never encounterd this kind of intentional stupidity until moving out here and it seems to be happening more often.

Last month riding back from MSRH I had a guy run up behind me (in a truck) driving very eradically and on my licence plate, then passing me in my lane to only to hit his brakes and trying to swerve into me. Almost pushing me head on with car in opposing lane. This continued until the road opened up and I could jet. I never saw this F**ker before and could only imagine that I must have passed him coming up hwy 35 from some hick town or somthing cause by the time I got to dixy farm rd (which is one lane each way from hwy 35) I was'nt passing or speeding at all. I almost started kicking at his doors. I hav'nt had to restrain my emotions that much in awhile. Still wanted to kick his but would'nt have been worth crashing or worse.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:09 PM   #67
Meaner-n-u
Just so you know...

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
2013 Triumph Speed Triple SE
09 Fz6"Rrrrr"

Eeeee YAH! You texicans is bad mofos for sure! Hope the rider is okay and yes, I don't love big trucks either, but I know a few who drive 'em and they aren't all bad.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:46 PM   #68
BBKF
BooBooKittyFuxx

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06' 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch View Post
someone on here could get that plate #...and then one of our LEO bud's could run it...and then we could go have a MH BBQ on his front yard
Would be nice if we could just handle it ourselves like that...wish the plates were posted.

If everything's under control, you're going too slow
BBKF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:54 PM   #69
MudBug
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:45 AM   #70
thewrx

Member Garage

Quote:
David
I pray the rider is ok

WHY?
Old 04-15-2009, 08:05 PM   #71
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

I got swerved at twice by a redneck dubbed truck in my neighborhood on Sunday. Seems he didn't like the idea of me legally passing him. License plate duly noted....
Old 04-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #72
houstonch73
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to houstonch73
User is banned

houstonch73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #73
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewrx View Post
WHY?

you have never met pam? lol. she has a metallica tattoo. she's hard core
Old 04-16-2009, 03:58 AM   #74
Guitar Man
Keep moving!!!!>>>>>>>>>>

Bike(s):
2013 Suzuki V Strom DL650 22,000 miles
09 Yamaha FZ6 59,651 miles (RIP)
07 Yamaha FZ6 39,668 miles (RIP)
73 Triumph Tiger 750
Cannondale Quick CX4 (Pedal Powaa!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonch73 View Post
Had a similar thing happen on my way to work one morning. I calmly followed the jerk to HIS place of work and when he got out of his truck I told him, "hey man, I know have your license plate and know where you park and work" then I just smiled and pointed my finger at him. The look on his face was priceless. Good chance he jumped for weeks every time he heard a noise behind him.
Good one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnboy View Post
you have never met pam? lol. she has a metallica tattoo. she's hard core
+1.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:17 AM   #75
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

CHL
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:44 AM   #76
GAU-8
official thread ender.

Quote:
I just tell everybody... ride like everyone out there is out to kill you.
To me it is a game...
When I throw my leg over my bike, game begins.
IF I make it to my destination, I win the game one more time.
I do what I feel is necessary to win the game, and I don't care who likes it or sees it as Crazy, nutz or insane. I just don't care.
(i havent read any other pages after this quote..she may even have a better one..so i'll keep reading..)

im a little late in this thread.... but for ONCE i find someone who feels the same way i do about biking. i will be reserved as much as possible, but if i have to act like a fuking nutter to save my life ..so be it. i will do everything within my power to scare the holy living shhit out of any cager by any means necessary, be it physical force or extreme pyschological warfare, to generate extra room for my safety. if a car is hanging out taking up a full fuking road from an intersecting road...and they have no room to get to the island..just hanging out in the open. i ram the throttle and and steer straight at them. that gets them moving. not saying i will hit them, and i make sure i actually have an escape, but the sight of a MC barreling right at them intentionally gets thier out of the way. since 1989 i have been riding with a bike as a daily driver... so far i have won every "game"...and i will cheat in the game if absolutely necessary to win the game. it doesnt bother me to do so in the slightest.
GAU-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:51 AM   #77
GAU-8
official thread ender.

i think im in love with a girl i havent met

GAU-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #78
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

lol^^^^^. ya'll might make a good match. but she dont f*%k around.
burnboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement